SASS Wire Forum

I think they need to work on safety a bit.

Subdeacon Joe

Well, they did have a fire extinguisher close by. :wacko:

As a non jet engine expert, that burning fuel dripping out of the back, is that normal? :unsure:

And having been to an airport occasionally, wouldn't it make sense to wear hearing protection?, I mean the guys who load the luggage all do and they are not nearly as close to a running jet engine as these guys.

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway (glad he didn't see this in person) Kid

Awright, that's enough! All I see in the OP is a blank space. I right-click on the space and I get a large colored square. I print the thread, and the OP shows a large square with an "X" in it.

This isn't the first time this has happened, either. What's in the OP, how did it get there and why can't I see it?

Awright, that's enough! All I see in the OP is a blank space. I right-click on the space and I get a large colored square. I print the thread, and the OP shows a large square with an "X" in it.

This isn't the first time this has happened, either. What's in the OP, how did it get there and why can't I see it?

That happened to me when I was using the wife's tablet but it's okay now that I'm on the big computer.

We'll jest bolt it to a wood pallet. What could go wrong? :wacko:

Those guys definitely need these. :lol:

Just put in the www. with this and paste it into your browser window: youtube.com/watch?v=D9J91Iq52Bk

Archived