SASS Wire Forum

WTT Auto Ordnance TM1 Thompson

Tejano

Howdy Folks!

I'm still kind of new here but I finally got a SASS number (96111) and now I want to trade a non SASS rifle for Sharps or Trap Door Carbine.

Up for trade is my Auto Ordnance TM1. It is a replica of the GI Style Tommy gun. Has a 16 Inch barrel, is semi auto and only accepts stick mags. It is in great condition with only 250 rounds fired. It has one blemish on the stock from getting knocked around the store gun rack. This rifle is a great little shooter but I am getting more into cowboy shooting and would like a rifle that I could used for long range side matches and hog/elk hunting. So I would like to trade it for a Sharps Carbine or a Trapdoor Carbine in 45-70. In a perfect world someone would have the Cimarron McNelly Sharps that they would be willing to trade. Let me know if you are interested or have any other questions.

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh98/aggcamaro/2012-04-09_14-33-27_640.jpg

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh98/aggcamaro/2012-04-20_15-15-55_72.jpg

Tejano

What would be the cash price?

I would like to get $900 for it. That would get you the factory mag, hard case, sling, three surplus mags (these would require you to modify the mags or the mag ejector on the rifle in order to work) and a custom leather mag pouch. Let me know if you are interested.

Also I know I didn't list it but I would also like to get my hands on an 1866 in 38 Special.

Are those 20rds, or 30 rds extra magazines? And what condition? Might be interested if price right for my Thompson if you want to sell seperate, no modification needed. MT

Marshal Troop,

The Mags are 30 rounders but I am not looking to split up the package at this time, unless someone is willing to purchase the rifle for $750 plus shipping. Thanks for the interest.

Tejano

Tejano,

What are you loooking for in a carbine?

I have two. One a nice looker and shooter, the other a bit more "trailed"

If interested send a PM.

Ol' #4

I have an original 1873 Trap Door Rifle. It might be fun to shoot long range.

Thanks for the offer but I'm really looking for a carbine, (I'm short and want a rifle I can carry in the woods with me).

Tejano,

What are you loooking for in a carbine?

I have two. One a nice looker and shooter, the other a bit more "trailed"

If interested send a PM.

Ol' #4

PM Sent Pard. Gracias.

Marshal Troop,

The Mags are 30 rounders but I am not looking to split up the package at this time, unless someone is willing to purchase the rifle for $750 plus shipping. Thanks for the interest.

Tejano

Thanks. Also there's a 5 minute, maybe less fix for the magazine to work on your Thompson, and still work for the fully-auto originals. As to your price, surprise it isn't gone yet. I know several people that have one, and its their fun, toy gun. They love it. MT

Howdy Folks!

I'm still kind of new here but I finally got a SASS number (96111) and now I want to trade a non SASS rifle for Sharps or Trap Door Carbine.

Up for trade is my Auto Ordnance TM1. It is a replica of the GI Style Tommy gun. Has a 16 Inch barrel, is semi auto and only accepts stick mags. It is in great condition with only 250 rounds fired. It has one blemish on the stock from getting knocked around the store gun rack. This rifle is a great little shooter but I am getting more into cowboy shooting and would like a rifle that I could used for long range side matches and hog/elk hunting. So I would like to trade it for a Sharps Carbine or a Trapdoor Carbine in 45-70. In a perfect world someone would have the Cimarron McNelly Sharps that they would be willing to trade. Let me know if you are interested or have any other questions.

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh98/aggcamaro/2012-04-09_14-33-27_640.jpg

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh98/aggcamaro/2012-04-20_15-15-55_72.jpg

Tejano

Hello, I'll take it for $750 Does it have the case for it? What about the pistol in the picture? johnahammonds@bellsouth.net

Hello, I'll take it for $750 Does it have the case for it? What about the pistol in the picture? johnahammonds@bellsouth.net

Sorry pard the rifle has been traded to Ol Number 4.

Archived