SASS Wire Forum

Thank You Cutter's Raiders

Maddog Maxwell SASS#31604

Well it might be a little late, but thank you Cutter's Raiders for the Hoosier Ambush. Rrelly good match, I liked the target placement and different size targets. All of you did a great job on the range. Stage 6 looked good and worked good. It's always fun to have multiple starting positions and shooting positions. And thanks to Holy Smokes for the food, BBQ MMMMMMMM! Also, Brass Rats, what a great thing, no lost brass. Match Directors please pay attention to that, lost brass matches are not fun. As usual, everybody was friendly and I saw smiles everywhere. I like the buildings a lot, fun for BP shooters, smoke everywhere, targets disappear, what's not to like? Anyway, Aunt Rhody and i just got back from traveling after the match and it's the first time I got to post this. And for Matthew, Aunt Rhody says the town is still CUTE. Thanks again to all involved in putting on the Hoosier Ambush.

Never too late to express kind words. As part of the committee it's always good to hear about people having a good time. I know I saw a lot of smiles that weekend and that is what it's all about. Holy Smokes has been a part of our club for quite some time and serves hot meals at all of our monthly shoots as well. We are blessed to have the buildings to work with and it's extra nice to have it private so we don't have to constantly tear down and set up. CC Top is the mayor and owner and is easy to work with.

KK

Maddog can take a face plant fall with the best of’em. Stage 7 was one where you had to advance down range to finish up with your pistols. When Maddog got to that point he shot forward like a race horse, but the problem was his upper half was going faster than his lower half and down he went. But he bounced up, spitting sod and gravel, and continued full speed down range and clean shot them pistol targets! He’s one tuff hombre! :lol:

Spittoon

Maddog can take a face plant fall with the best of’em. Stage 7 was one where you had to advance down range to finish up with your pistols. When Maddog got to that point he shot forward like a race horse, but the problem was his upper half was going faster than his lower half and down he went. But he bounced up, spitting sod and gravel, and continued full speed down range and clean shot them pistol targets! He’s one tuff hombre! :lol:

Spittoon

Ha Ha,

Hey spittoon, I had forgot about that.......He can gittup just about as fast as he can run. And he was smilin all the way. Mad Dog is a fun pard to posse with. I was just wonderin if he had any more trick for ya on Sunday?????

Blood Washed

Archived