SASS Wire Forum

Little Fun with the Mares Leg

Black Harris  #154

Well paint me black looks like fun .

I have been wanting one of dem dar pistol rifle guns my self .

BH -

VERY IMPRESSIVE - But..........can you draw and spin cock both Mares Legs at the same time ? ? ? ? ? ? ? :lol:

I would be very interested to see close ups of the holsters. They appear to be exactly what my significant other wants me to make so she can carry her Mares Leg when on horseback, and attach it to her saddle.

Thanks for posting.

Professor Tull

Just realized you had posted a pic of the holsters on the Mares Leg thread on page 2.

AWESOME

Just exactly what the redhead is wanting for her saddle.

Tull

I carried my .44 Mares Leg on the road with me last week when I drove to the Whittington Center as the designated "truck gun." It was stoked with Buffalo Bore 255-grain Keith loads, which I suspect would shoot through a locomotive. I'm thinking about going to Steve's Gunz and have him make my ML into a "tactical" ML! LOL! Remove the stupid safety, replace the extended studly John Wayne lever with a "normal" '92 lever with a leather wrap, add a good trigger job, "Grabber" front sight and Marble flat rear sight...heck, bring on the zombies! I'll be ready to rock! When the gun money cookie jar gets replenished, it's a Frontier Leather holster!!!!

Wolf Bane

SASS13557

I carried my .44 Mares Leg on the road with me last week when I drove to the Whittington Center as the designated "truck gun." It was stoked with Buffalo Bore 255-grain Keith loads, which I suspect would shoot through a locomotive. I'm thinking about going to Steve's Gunz and have him make my ML into a "tactical" ML! LOL! Remove the stupid safety, replace the extended studly John Wayne lever with a "normal" '92 lever with a leather wrap, add a good trigger job, "Grabber" front sight and Marble flat rear sight...heck, bring on the zombies! I'll be ready to rock! When the gun money cookie jar gets replenished, it's a Frontier Leather holster!!!!

Wolf Bane

SASS13557

Hiya Wolf Bane,

Black Harris didn't get those from Frontier, He got them through me.

Frontier Gunleather only makes a Josh Randal Rig.

Hiya Wolf Bane,

Black Harris didn't get those from Frontier, He got them through me.

Frontier Gunleather only makes a Josh Randal Rig.

Hey Kid,

Yah, and did you know I make large loop lever wraps for the Rossi Mares Leg large loop levers? :lol::rolleyes::ph34r: Awesome holsters Pard.

Roy

Kid Cavlier did make that great rig!

Roy I do need a wrap for the Mares Legs.

BH

Anytime Pard, how about at the Gunfight on sidematch day? Medium brown would look great.

Roy

Black Harris shooting his MLs for the last two matches has me anxiously waiting for the November match. I have my MLs back from Jim Bowie and Kid Cavalier has already made the holsters so I'm all set to match BH cool for cool and style for style in November. Lets go BH! November is just around the corner. 😄👍🔫

Archived