SASS Wire Forum

FLIGHT ATTENDANTS GUN "GOES OFF"

Hoss

http://overheadbin.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/24/14062641-flight-attendants-gun-goes-off-at-airport-security-in-philadelphia?lite

I hate stories like this. Guns do not "go off". Some nitwit pulled a trigger, or at the very least, dropped a gun. I was not there, but I would bet everything I own that the gun was not just stationary and "went off".

That's why I keep a CLOSE eye on all my guns. Most stay unloaded when not in use, but you never know when one pesky revolver or rifle is gonna discharge itself without warning.... :lol:

Maybe they were looking for the magazine release. ;-)

http://overheadbin.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/24/14062641-flight-attendants-gun-goes-off-at-airport-security-in-philadelphia?lite

I hate stories like this. Guns do not "go off". Some nitwit pulled a trigger, or at the very least, dropped a gun. I was not there, but I would bet everything I own that the gun was not just stationary and "went off".

I think YOU ARE ALLLLLL WRONG!!

Everyone knows that these demonic, witches' devices are the work of the devil!!

It spontaneiously grew arms and legs, started playing with itself and went off!!

Seriously, everbody had to get into the act, with a predictable result.

She messed up forgetting that she had the gun.

Whoever tried to unload it REALLY screwed up.

I really doubr that security or police would allow the person to handle the gun after it was discovered.

Sounds like they are covering up a lot of stupidity.

Film clip said gun was a 38 caliber. Does this suggest a revolver? Or just another ill informed report by the press. At least the news media didn't say 'automatic assult firearm'

Flight attendant was not arrested because she had a Carry Permit. I didn't know a Carry Permit could get you off the hook, vs not having a Carry Prmit

I understand how someone could go through security with a forgotten firearm, especially if they carried most of the time.

Does not speak highly of the Law Enforcement person, but it sounds like the department is taking steps to correct the lack of training by the individual trying to unload firearm.

Archived