SASS Wire Forum

Sorry

Tom Muley

Hi Tom,

If we were all perfect, life might be boring.

I've been less than generous with some folks, where Hubby would consider them "part of the entertainment." Our differences add spice to life. (This does not apply to the current political situation... :angry: )

Regards,

Allie "less than perfect :blush: " Mo

The next woman I meet I think I'll apologize for everything in advance! Thanks for a great idea! :)

Rye

Da next woman I meet, I'll reminded her to take da mornin' after pill and call Okie in da mornin' !

An help me polish off a bottle of Bulliet an break out da next one ! LOL

Okay, now why the heck is everybody calling me? Do you realize that 8 a.m. Eastern time is 5 a.m. Pacific time? I need my beauty sleep! :huh:

Boy,....ya really NEED DAT BEAUTIMAS SLEEP !

You ever looked in da mirror real hard like ?

I git buzy at zero four hundred and go till eighteen hundred, five days a week...........

Of course I'm gonna have her call ya !

Okay, now why the heck is everybody calling me? Do you realize that 8 a.m. Eastern time is 5 a.m. Pacific time? I need my beauty sleep! :huh:

If you ever figure out how to get that "beauty sleep" thing to work, please let me in on the secret. I'd like to nap for a couple of years and see if it would help any :blink:

Now there is a true statement, if I ever heard one. :blink:

Archived