SASS Wire Forum

Why, you look like,

Rocky Meadows, SASS#18501

use a haircut!!!

The Barber Shop will be OPEN at Comin at Cha!! All proceeds to benefit The SASS Scholarship Fund!! So, don't cut that hair just yet... Boulder Meadows is going to College next year. He is graduating a year early. Already taking college courses because he is so far ahead he only attends high school till 10:45. More school and THEN off to WORK. He has been working as the culinary assistant at Cheddars since Feb, 2012.

I figure I better add to the pot if he is going to deplete it. :lol:

YES, I am a proud momma.

ARE YOU TOUGH ENOUGH TO WEAR PINK?

Hey rocky, I am too I wear a pink ruffled shirt with one of the southwest outfits I wear. A lady at an NCOWS convention asked me "Do you know what color your shirt is?" I just got my first tattoo, its the pink cancer ribbon with my moms and stepdads dates that they passed away from cancer. I'm growing my hair wearing a pony tail until the current resisident at 1600 Pennsylvana Ave is evicted

Regards ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Awhhhhh Wimpy my dear, :wub: I am going to miss draggin you around the dance floor...er....uuuuh... pullin on your ponytaaaa...I mean I wish you gunna be here here!

Doc my friend, I can't believe he is 11!! It is amazing how time flies.

Ooooh my Gatoooo darlin, TOO cool.

Philly darlin!! Apparently you've never talked to any other smooth cowboy in SASS that has sat in my chair. I'll put a shine on it that the next lady you pass and tip your hat to....they will stop and touch up their make up!! :lol: :lol:

Griz honey, someday. ;)

Just watching Rocky give a haircut is worth the price of a good show. I'm referring specifically to the Zorro Z of CaC 2010.

Rocky, you have a couple of attributes that are hard to disguise.

Why Miss Rocky, I just might need the full service treatment. Sign me up for a cut and color. "Tough enough to wear pink" Hell, I'll go one further. A few of my close friends have commented on my gray goatee. Help me be the first to sport a pink handlebar mustache and goatee...... Cowboys Against Cancer....and the Scholarship Fund........I'm all in.....

Rowdy ( who will look like I drank A LOT of gasoline when I'm done) Buckshot

P.S. I'll supply the color if there are any others tough enough to "wear" pink.....

Why Miss Rocky, I just might need the full service treatment. Sign me up for a cut and color. "Tough enough to wear pink" Hell, I'll go one further. A few of my close friends have commented on my gray goatee. Help me be the first to sport a pink handlebar mustache and goatee...... Cowboys Against Cancer....and the Scholarship Fund........I'm all in.....

P.S. I'll supply the color if there are any others tough enough to "wear" pink.....

Hey Rowdy,

I'll jump on the dye bandwagon if Rocky can shave a Awareness Ribbon into the doo for me.

Ain't much up there now but enough to show the support.

See ya all there!

JEL

Hey Rowdy,

I'll jump on the dye bandwagon if Rocky can shave a Awareness Ribbon into the doo for me.

Ain't much up there now but enough to show the support.

See ya all there!

JEL

That's what I'm talking about. Rocky, that's two.....

See you in Nov.

Rowdy

Rocky

I'll jump in there with my 'brother from another mother' Rowdy Buckshot as well as John E. Law. You can 'doo' all three of us at once! Wait a minute :huh: ! I'm not sure that came out right! Or did it?! CYA in THE CHAIR at CaC! :D

Well my darlin Noz, I tried to disguise the left one....guess I need more than a "Z".

Rowdy my dear sweet pink haired supporter, I IN!! I'll message you my number and we can hammer out the particulars. ;)

Oh Johnny, you have no idea what I can shave into a patch of hair....ask Bud!! LOL...LOL...LOL :lol:

Yes, Griffy

Awhhhhh my favorite Ass, all 3 of ya pink huh?! I just can't wait.

Rocky...You already know I love ya so much I would pay ya to stand next to me and pretend you're cutting the hair off my bald head! :lol::wub:

Philly! I have seen you without your hat. Mighty purty! :)

Sweet Lou

Archived