SASS Wire Forum

Crazy Mingo goes in for surgery tommrow,keep him in your prayers.

Deuce Stevens SASS#55996

My good pard Crazy Mingo will be going for surgery tommorow. He is having stints placed in his carotid arteries as he has some pretty severe blockages. Due to some pre exsisting heart conditions surgery is always a concern. If you know Mingo you know that he he a true love for the sport and the people in it. Please keep him in your prayers for a succesful surgery and speedy recovery.

UPDATE, Just got a call from his bride Sandy and she says that all went well. They did not put him all the way under for the procedure which Mingo was not happy about. But it was a success!!! Turns out his artery was over 90% blocked. Mingo would like to thank everyone for the thoughts and prayers, it meant the world to him. They will keep him overnight and send him home tommrow.

Hi Deuce,

I only know him from the wire and, from his funny posts, wish to meet him some day.

Best wishes to Crazy Mingo for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

Sincerely,

Allie Mo

I hope you get the chance someday Allie, he's one of a kind.

Mingo, my good friend.......

I know them sawbones will fix you up right.

Lookin forward to makin smoke with you soon pard, so thumbs up for a successful procedure & speedy recovery.

Buona Fortuna!

--Dawg

Deuce, if you see him tell him "The Duck of Death" well be praying for him. Hoping he gets back shooting real soon. I have to much fun here on the wire and shooting with him.

Please keep us informed.

Thanks, Wagon Master Duke

Mingo you ole dawg...got some thoughts and prayers comin your way. You'll get through with flyin colors..... KK

Mingo you "Potlicker" you show them saw bones a lesson on "Speedy Recovery". Ole Nunica might have some shirts he needs skinnin out of.Sandy Cheecks Ill be a thinkin of ya's take care of that rascal. NK

Prayers up for you Mingo for great healing.

My good pard Crazy Mingo will be going for surgery tommorow. He is having stints placed in his carotid arteries as he has some pretty severe blockages. Due to some pre exsisting heart conditions surgery is always a concern. If you know Mingo you know that he he a true love for the sport and the people in it. Please keep him in your prayers for a succesful surgery and speedy recovery.

Let him know thinking of him, and get well quick CM

Prayers and well wishes to Mingo for a speedy recovery.

Been there.....done that. Actually, I had my 4th stent inserted last month (2 in heart and 2 in neck). The Doc went in thru my wrist last time and I was sent home from the hospital about 3 hours after getting out of surgery. The wrist was much easier cause I didn't have to lay around in the bed for a few hours like other surgeries.

GET WELL SOOOOOON!

..........Widder

Hi Deuce,

I only know him from the wire and, from his funny posts, wish to meet him some day.

Best wishes to Crazy Mingo for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

Sincerely,

Allie Mo

As always, Allie says it best.

Prayers.

Mingo, if only I could bottle you up some Goex smoke and send it to ya. Bet that would make you feel mighty fine. Not sure about the doctors though. Prayers for you. Take care, my friend. bb

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Hope we can shoot together again sometime.

Prayers up for successful procedure and speedy recovery!

Prayers up for a full and speedy recovery.

Archived