SASS Wire Forum

Aaaaargh! Talk like a Pirate Day - Sept 19

Flashpowder Hal

Dadgum,Ye Scurvy Dog! Break out th' rum an' let's party!

HAAAAARRRRR! RUN OUT THE GUNS ON THE PORT SIDE YE SCURVY BILGE RATS. I SMELL TREASURE AND BOOTY. WE'LL COME ALONG SIDE HER LARBOARD AND RAKE HER WITH CANISTER AND GRAPE.

RUN UP THE JOLLY ROGER YOU SCURVY DEVILS.....

Today all songs will be sung in the key of....

:lol:RRRRRRR!! :lol:

Mister Kipling, notify the piper, rig the yardarms, instruct the Marines on security, and assemble the crew. Have the ship's carpenter and his helper make a half dozen planks for the burying. No need for anything fancy for the likes of these, nor the waste canvas for shrouds. Jerk them to Jesus and over the side as quickly as possible.

We shall commence the executions as soon as the preparations are finished.

We'll have a large number dancing the Danny Deever before this day's work is done.

Eh? Trials? There will be no trials Mister Kipling. They convicted themselves when they elected to talk like a pirate, and the sentencing is part and parcel of that conviction.

Carry out your orders, sir.

And it's not Arrrgh, it's Arrrr.

Arrrrrrgh is from Peanuts. :lol:

Mister Kipling, notify the piper, rig the yardarms, instruct the Marines on security, and assemble the crew. Have the ship's carpenter and his helper make a half dozen planks for the burying. No need for anything fancy for the likes of these, nor the waste canvas for shrouds. Jerk them to Jesus and over the side as quickly as possible.

We'll have a large number dancing the Danny Deever before this day's work is done.

Eh? Trials? There will be no trials Mister Kipling. They convicted themselves when they elected to talk like a pirate, and the sentencing is part and parcel of that conviction.

ARRRRRRR!! AND YE ALL KIN ALL REMEMBER THIS AS THE DAY YE ALMOST CAUGHT CAPTAIN DOC CHEROKEE!!

He said as he grabbed the rope..With a laugh and a flourish he swung across the ship's deck to his freedom..Then the rope broke, and he landed on his arse with a mighty thump in the middle of the deck.. :blink:

:FlagAm: A little late but here you go, pirate name generator: http://gangstaname.com/names/pirate/generate

:FlagAm: Hackin' Jaques Cooke :FlagAm:

ARRRRRRR!! AND YE ALL KIN ALL REMEMBER THIS AS THE DAY YE ALMOST CAUGHT CAPTAIN DOC CHEROKEE!!

He said as he grabbed the rope..With a laugh and a flourish he swung across the ship's deck to his freedom..Then the rope broke, and he landed on his arse with a mighty thump in the middle of the deck.. :blink:

2:50 pm? This one's in Davy Jones' locker already. Sorry Doc, 'twas the life you chose.

:FlagAm: A little late but here you go, pirate name generator: http://gangstaname.com/names/pirate/generate

:FlagAm: Hackin' Jaques Cooke :FlagAm:

AAAAaaaaaarrrrrrrr be careful with that link, matey. Mine came back with a bit of an RRRRRRRR rating.

Wankin' Eve Slasher

Sorry 4T, I had to do it!! I ran your post through the pirate translator and here what ya said!

Mister Kipl'n, notify th' piper, rig th' yardarms, instruct th' Marines on security "blanket", an' assemble th' crew. Have th' ship's carpenter an' his helper make a half dozen planks fer th' bury'n. No need fer anyth'n fancy fer th' likes o' these, nor th' waste canvas fer shrouds. Jerk them t' Jesus an' o'er th' side as quickly as possible. We shall commence th' executions as soon as th' preparations be finished. We'll have a large number danc'n th' Danny Dee'er b'fore this day's work be done. Eh? Trials? Thar will be no trials Mister Kipl'n. They convicted they's self when they elected t' talk like a pirate, an' th' sentenc'n be part an' parcel o' that conviction. Carry out your orders, sir.

AAARRRRRRR!!!!! Make for Port Royal helmsman! Some scurvy bilge rat drank all the rum! Hoist the sails and split the breeze! We'll hang Will's carcass by the yardarm in good time!

Cap'n Daryl Firecrotch (don't blame me, blame the $%^$& pirate name generator!) ;):lol:

Cap'n Daryl Firecrotch (don't blame me, blame the $%^$& pirate name generator!) ;):lol:

Now that be salt-blastedly funny rat thar, Matey!

I'll bet they make a special shampoo fer that!

~EE "Dead men don't bite." Taft~ :huh: (another one to blame on the pirate talk generator!)

Well I tried... my co workers locked me in the closest after I knocked over the coffee with my peg leg... lol... you guys are silly... hugs..

Archived