SASS Wire Forum

Ambush at Cavern Cove

Blue Wolf , SASS# 29424L

Posse #7 might rock but Posse #1 is #1 and we have a flag!!!!!! And the color is______________________________?

I am afeard I cannot divulge that information at this time!

A flag? Hmmmmmmmm........... Wait til everyone sees just exactly what every member of POSSE 7 has! You'll all want one.....but too bad, only for the chosen few of Posse 7!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A flag? Hmmmmmmmm........... Wait til everyone sees just exactly what every member of POSSE 7 has! You'll all want one.....but too bad, only for the chosen few of Posse 7!

Now that's not fair, SUGAH. I told you what we had. Fess up. Come on now,fess up!!!!!

CC

Skittles Huh! :D Sugah I may have wished i was on posse 7 before Ambush is done.BTW where did all the Night Owls come from tonite we's pose to be in bed by now. :o

The thought that I have to be up at 5:00 a.m. is keeping me awake.......... OR could be the thoughts of how OUTSTANDING Posse 7 is going to look at AMBUSH! Night!

7 more days ya'll........

- till we see what the Posse 1 flag looks like

- till we see what Sugah and the ne'er-do-wells on Posse 7 will be packin'

- till we see if Skittles will be able to rise up off the floor to lead Posse 5

-what else?

Brisket is already making her list.

1. Flashlight for bathhouse mouse inspections

2. Extra light bulbs for the bath house

3. Heater for the popup

4. Glasses so she doesn't mistake Rubeadeaux's Tennessee PJ's for an escaped prisoner

The list is growing daily.

LSC. Are you shooting the. 22 match, and are you staying on the range?

I'm bringing a big pot a chili with cheese, onion, and jalepenos to top it. Brisket is fixin' her famous cobbler. I tgink burgers are on the grill too. I'm also purdy sure we're gonna have some frozen liquid libation. Come on by...

Harmon don't know bout shoot'n the 22 match yet. I told Barkeep Casey i would help him with the match.Yep i'll be on the range from Wednesday till we're done on Sunday.Just got done cook'n off bout 3 gallons of Apple Pie. :wacko: Roll'n Bunk House will be there by the pavillion. Got to get the grill loaded for CC for Wed. nite, Chilli and burgers sounds good.Going tomorrow to set steel for both matches and finish up on final touches. Will see ya Wednesday. LSC

Harmon don't know bout shoot'n the 22 match yet. I told Barkeep Casey i would help him with the match.Yep i'll be on the range from Wednesday till we're done on Sunday.Just got done cook'n off bout 3 gallons of Apple Pie. :wacko: Roll'n Bunk House will be there by the pavillion. Got to get the grill loaded for CC for Wed. nite, Chilli and burgers sounds good.Going tomorrow to set steel for both matches and finish up on final touches. Will see ya Wednesday. LSC

Ye haaa on the grill!!!!! Sounds like you are gonna be busy. We should be rollin' in there around 2:00 p.m. your time. Hell's coming and we are coming with it. Let the good times roll. Life is good. :)

Sugah I hear ya just rub it in a little bit.See ya'll in about 7 days. LSC

Buck D. Law, Dahlin' and I will arrive Thursday evening......after watching daughter #1 shine at a volleyball game (priorities!).....in time to take pics for Graver Bill at the Night Shoot! Looks like another weekend of perfect shooting weather for Ambush!!!!!

Heck, I'll be on the road headed that way in 46 hours.

Yep....I'm gonna go a day early after some arm twisting in the Saloon!

Wow.........Look at all the famous people on posse 7! All those cowboys from South Georgia. Wabash Valley Slim, the cigar man. Big Country, got stars in his eyes, can't stay focused beause of his cute wife. Christian Mortician, the most famous hat man. The bunch that Buck D. Laaaaaw and Sugah all their bringing there friends. Even some of those shooters from South Carolina, the famous Knot Hardly & Done and Shamrocky the Sadie. What about Nary A Limit? Sure his wife will be there. Posse One, Don't look like you guys got a chance to be the number one posse. Also noticed that Daybreaker is there. And with my friend Captain Bill in the picture, how can posse One come out ahead. Posse 9 will try to survive. . Looks like posse 7 has stacked the deck against the rest of us. Azz

Wow.........Look at all the famous people on posse 7! All those cowboys from South Georgia. Wabash Valley Slim, the cigar man. Big Country, got stars in his eyes, can't stay focused beause of his cute wife. Christian Mortician, the most famous hat man. The bunch that Buck D. Laaaaaw and Sugah all their bringing there friends. Even some of those shooters from South Carolina, the famous Knot Hardly & Done and Shamrocky the Sadie. What about Nary A Limit? Sure his wife will be there. Posse One, Don't look like you guys got a chance to be the number one posse. Also noticed that Daybreaker is there. And with my friend Captain Bill in the picture, how can posse One come out ahead. Posse 9 will try to survive. . Looks like posse 7 has stacked the deck against the rest of us. Azz

I'm blushing, and that's no joke.

Ambush 2012 is in the books.

Question: Will Blue Wolf be really mean to me now that he shot a clean match and I didn't?

Plus, Blue Wolf was deservedly awarded the Posse 4 "Spirit of the Game"!!!

Congrats Blue Wolf. Great Match!!

Another great match is in the books. Thank you to all those Ambush folks that work so hard to put on a great match. Brisket and I had a great time and I'm already looking forward to next year. But for now, I have about a dozen guns to clean.

Yup....Ambush sure was a fun match. Thanks to all of the folks who had a hand in putting it together and making it all happen. If you didn't have fun at Ambush you don't have a heartbeat. Why that'd be like trying to sneak sunrise past a rooster :)

Ambush 2012 is in the books.

Question: Will Blue Wolf be really mean to me now that he shot a clean match and I didn't?

Plus, Blue Wolf was deservedly awarded the Posse 4 "Spirit of the Game"!!!

Congrats Blue Wolf. Great Match!!

Thanks................................................................Tweety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't resist :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Posse 4 was the best yet and I can't wait til next year.

BW

BW, Congrats on your SOG,Posse 5 had a blast.I guess next year we'll have posse wars :D :D

Thanks, I've given a few out but this is the first one I've won. Now, I know how y'all that have won feel.

Posse wars .....................Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm could happen.

Blue(resting up now)Wolf

Archived