SASS Wire Forum

Ambush at Cavern Cove

Blue Wolf , SASS# 29424L

Oh no CC, you didn't get one of Quigley's old pair of drawer didja....just hoping it's not the same color as Elvis's old drawers that were recently auctioned!!

KK,

Sounds like you looking fer some drawers. What size ya looking for and color, maybe someone can help ya out. Just so, you won't haave to be looking for used drawers on the auction sites. I mean just thought maybe ya might want some help from some caring pards and all.

BW

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KK,

What size ya need? Used or unused?

I got the flag sit'ation covered. No pun intended. I'm #1 in the gang.

CC and BW...who uses drawers anymore....ya'll gotta get with the times.

BW....LSC done told me about how you wear them granny panties under your BVDs....so don't go talking smack around here. You've got PLENTY of room to talk wearing them thangs :)

I might have know'd ya'll get around to talkin panties. :rolleyes:

I thought you have a job? Must have banker hours, now a crane mechanic working banker hours. And they talk about the economy and nothing gets done. Why it's cause they working banker hours. :lol::lol:

BW

I'm going to spend all weekend getting stuff cleaned up, organized and ready. We leave out next Wednesday morning.

I hope I don't forget somethin...

Just don't forget the cobbler!!!!!

CC

CC... You said you have a new posse 1 flag coming, and the color is a surprise. Well can I get a hint? I don't want to clash being I'm the posse marshal. I look good in Orange or Purple... H'mmm Clemson comes to mind.

Perhaps purple and gold would be more appropriate :)

Everybody looks good in crimson, houndstooth works well too. :P

HH...I think it'd be very "stylish" of you to show up wearing a houndstooth cowboy hat! I know those Bama boys would think you looked purdy and I knowed those of us on Posse 1 would certainly talk about ya. If'n ya added a boa to that hat it'd top it off just right :)

CC... You said you have a new posse 1 flag coming, and the color is a surprise. Well can I get a hint? I don't want to clash being I'm the posse marshal. I look good in Orange or Purple... H'mmm Clemson comes to mind.

I gave ya'll the hint in post #72 ijut!

Talon, I too look good in Gold and White with a touch of black. Also love the fight song, only time we got to cuss as a kid. :lol:

Guest talon macleod 29883
:rolleyes: Its a lifetime of doing exactly the opposite of what everybody expected. Going to Tech and then not working as an engineer. Voting Republican in a Democrat family. Turning from an environmental crazy in a kayak to a shooter. Always keep them guessing. Tombstone ,How is Mellisa? Thought about her the other day. Talon

Well I have stated here before that I'll take luck over skill anyday and I'm just announcing that I have found my lucky nickel and it will be in my pocket at Ambush. I'll be rubbin' it often (the coin???)lookin' for the Genie to appear to grant me my wish. I tell you this coin has magical qualities...........now I'm not trash talking.......just sayin!

Waco Jim

Well I have stated here before that I'll take luck over skill anyday and I'm just announcing that I have found my lucky nickel and it will be in my pocket at Ambush. I'll be rubbin' it often (the coin???)lookin' for the Genie to appear to grant me my wish. I tell you this coin has magical qualities...........now I'm not trash talking.......just sayin!

Waco Jim

Lucky Nickel! Good for you, Waco! Has Buck D. Law told you that I was born on Friday the 13th AND have a black cat?! Posse 7 rocks!!!!!!!!!

Waco that ain't one of dem two headed nickels is it :huh: Could be bad luck ya know :D :D LSC

Two headed nickel!!!! Don't tell me you got one too :angry: You got me worried now. :unsure:

Waco Jim

Lucky Nickel! Good for you, Waco! Has Buck D. Law told you that I was born on Friday the 13th AND have a black cat?! Posse 7 rocks!!!!!!!!!

Sugah, Buck doesn't need luck, he has skill, and that Friday the 13th thing don't mean nuttin. I once walked under a ladder and survived....What more proof do ya need.

Waco Jim

Posse #7 might rock but Posse #1 is #1 and we have a flag!!!!!! And the color is______________________________?

I am afeard I cannot divulge that information at this time!

Archived