SASS Wire Forum

Ambush at Cavern Cove

Blue Wolf , SASS# 29424L

Harmon,

They won't let me fly my flag on my golf car. Says it looks too much like a caution flag. I had to take it off two years ago.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe ya need a purple one then. ;)

BW

I think ole CC has a few dozen CR bags around...he oughta be able to spare on of them for the Posse 1 flag. Probably more representative of the Posse 1's members anyway :)

LSC, a word of caution when messing with the McNeely gang. It is the short one you have to watch out for. He is mean as a snake.

Blue Wolf everything looks great,Cept the McNeely clan,they're breeding like rabbits and may be one more of em still coming. :o Hey Waco Jim you wanna trade a barkeep for 5 Mcneely's. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TENATIVE SCHEDULE

Time is approximate and subject to change

Thursday, October 4, 2012

...7:30 a.m. Breakfast Available

1:00 p.m. .22 Rimfire Match – Barkeep Casey, Rimfire Match Director

12 Noon – 5:00 p.m. Check-in and Pick-up Shooters Packet – Blue Wolf

6:00 p.m. Hospitality Night - Free dinner compliments of Woody Anderson Ford.

Dark 30 Night Shoot - Graver Bill

Friday, October 5, 2012

7:30 a.m. Breakfast Available

8:00 a.m. – 12 Noon RO I Course – Buck D. Law

8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Check-in and Pick-up Shooters’ Packet – Blue Wolf

9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Vendors Open

9:00 a.m. – 12 Noon Side Matches & Black Powder Match - Andrew Quigley, Side Match Director

1:00 p.m. – 5:00p.m. RO II Course – Buck D. Law

1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Side Matches & Wild Bunch Match – Andrew Quigley, Side Match Director

6:00 p.m. Dinner at your expense

7:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. The Bobcat Sparks Memorial Poker Tournament - Buy-in $25.00 - (BYOB)- Last hand dealt at 9:00 pm-Last Buy-in at 8:00 p.m.

Dark 30 Night Shoot - Graver Bill

Saturday, October 6, 2012

7:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. Breakfast Available

7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. Check-In and Pick- up Shooters’ Packet – Blue Wolf

8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Vendors Open

8:15 a.m. SHARP Mandatory Shooters Meeting – Lawman Mark, Match Director

8:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. Four Main Stages

12:45 p.m.– 1:45 p.m. Lunch

1:45 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. Two Main Stages

6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Hospitality at Goose Pond Civic Center

7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Banquet at Goose pond Civic Center

Costume Contest Awards and Door Prize Drawings. MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

7:00 a.m. Breakfast Available

7:45 a.m. – 8:15 a.m. Cowboy Church under the Pavilion with Josey O'Dillon

8:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. Final Four Main Stages

12:45 p.m. Lunch

2:00 p.m. Awards

For an application go here: http://northalabamaregulators.com/

Dang Harmon you and that gamer trigger finger got dem triple taps down pretty good say bout 1.2 sec.Yep if they had'nt talked me into being Posse Marshal would have enjoyed joining ya'll on Posse 1.Got most of our regular monthly posse on 5.

Waco, Sugah gonna haf to quit using that wide angle lens on us. :P :P Bring some x-tra cookies i may need um also. LSC

Lickskillet,

It looks like you're shootin' with "The Krappy Gang". Good Lord, us and Sawyer on one posse? You might never be the same!

See you in a couple weeks.

Harmon,

I will look into it.

BW,

We will have one more on Posse #1---Silver Dollar Don sent in his paper work and his check.

Bob... I resemble that remark. Just fer that I ain't shaving until after Ambush, and you can tell Brisket I said that.

I'll pass that along. Of course, after living with me for the past 30 years, she's use to scruffy.

I'll pass that along. Of course, after living with me for the past 30 years, she's use to scruffy.

(deleted).......I was gonna say something pithy about her having to put up with a whole bunch more than scruffy but it's just too easy....too much low hanging fruit here :)

I will have my over stock of burgandy one size fits all leather thongs at Ambush this year. Cheap. I need to sell them.

LSC,

There isn't enough material there to fly. It's just a string and a strip.

Skittles also has the Outlaws, Posse 5 will rock.

Sorry LSC could not resist. Ambush, the Outlaws are coming and taking no prisoners.

I hear ya,Tombstone bring on the outlaws got you and Larry Earp on my posse gonna be a good'n, ya'll want never be the same after shoot'n with posse 5.We'll just take ya on up to the gallows and give ya a proper lynchin when yer done . :lol: :lol: LSC(skittles)

Tn...ole Skittles is really a good guy. If you are on his posse...why during the shoot he actually provides Skittles and a swig from his mason jar as nourishment food for his posse! That's the reason his posse gets a little louder but slower toward the end of the day!

Scruffy? Reckon that means I ain't gotta shave during Ambush.

BW the only thing I saw wrong on it was ya got my SASS # and Holiday Hayes # mixed up. :lol::wacko:

Scruffy? Reckon that means I ain't gotta shave during Ambush.

BW the only thing I saw wrong on it was ya got my SASS # and Holiday Hayes # mixed up. :lol::wacko:

Man Twigley errrr Quigley,

I was wondering how long it would take ya to find that. I know one thing, there ain't nothing slow about you. It only took you 5 days 10 hours and 43 minutes to discover that. Not bad, I must say, not bad atall. With that kinda of speed I know ya can beat Holiday, he ain't found it yet. :lol::lol::lol:

BW

Posse #1 has a flag coming---color will be a surprise!!!!!!!!

Posse #1 has a flag coming---color will be a surprise!!!!!!!!

Oh no CC, you didn't get one of Quigley's old pair of drawer didja....just hoping it's not the same color as Elvis's old drawers that were recently auctioned!!

Archived