SASS Wire Forum

Lynch mob on the Wire, trying to hang one of their own!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You ain't related to Forty Rod, are you Calico?

Seems like that side of his family runs to large...well.... posteriors. I mean, look at his Aunt Fannie.

And I understand that Forty Rod takes after her a great deal, at least in the physical sense.

How did this thread get hijacked to Forty Rod's Aunt's fanny? :blink: Who would do that?

You ain't related to Forty Rod, are you Calico?

Seems like that side of his family runs to large...well.... posteriors. I mean, look at his Aunt Fannie.

And I understand that Forty Rod takes after her a great deal, at least in the physical sense.

How did this thread get hijacked to Forty Rod's Aunt's fanny? :blink: Who would do that?

I don't know, I have so many relatives I can't keep track of them all, and like most rednecks I'm related to most of my relatives more than once, if you know what I mean! Plus half of them do have big fannies :lol: I'd rather take after the ones that don't!

What this Saloon (ACS) really needs is a "hijacker" emoticon. Maybe some bearded terrorist type with an AK-47, just to let ya know when a thread is goin' sideways!! :o:lol:

Hey, Red! I got a beard. I don't got no AK 47 though. They don't trust me with anything over .22LR caliber.

Besides that, I am a pussy cat, not a terrorist. AND I WOULD NEVER HIJACK ANYBODY'S THREAD.

Break break......what does the (ACS) stand for? I've seen it added to posts when the word "saloon" is used!

What da good Captain said... Always Capitalize Saloon. It goes back a long way to when the purveyors of the old SASS Net broke things up into the Wire, the Saloon, Classifieds, and a few others. On the old Net there were folks who'd get their cyber-dander up at the slightest event, and others that laughed and joked and generally kept the camaraderie of the shoots going here in Cyber-Land.

You can see where the two groups sorta migrated after the separation into different forums, and out of gratitude for our own little gathering place, the (ACS) designation was born. It's what separates a saloon from our Saloon (ACS).

And now you know... the rest of the story. :FlagAm:

That's what I shoot...got a problem with that? Too bad...

And what's this 'real man' crap?

GG

Oh, Oh, I know, I know!

"Reel men" shoot in B-Western class. B)

"Real men" shoot in Classic Cowboys. :FlagAm:

All others wear pink underwear :blush: and shoot in the other classes. :P :P :P

May have to turn the water hose on 'em!

JHC

Mebbe I'll start a thread about how REAL men only shoot Ruger .45 Colts with 250 gr bullets at 900fps.

Then again, mebbe not. ;)

Ya got it partly right..REAL men shoot Rugers, but..

Wait for it-

REAL COWBOYS shoot REAL COLTS in .45 Colt.. :lol:

(Sorry, I just sometimes can't help meself.. :blush: )

You know after reading all this I've come to the conclusion that, if the Saloon(ACS) were to form a Lynch mob, we'd start out after someone, get distracted by a butterfly, go get a drink, forget about the mob, then reform the mob once we're reminded of what it was that we were mad about in the first place. Then as if caught in a terrible cycle, we head out, see a butterfly, get a drink, and forget what we were doing. :lol:

But at least we'd have a good time doing it.

Yes!

Is it because you believe that bald faced hornets tell bald face lies? :lol:

Except for one titled Not the Cowguy Way woulda never been able to pick it out from the others. Now thats a thought Grizz! Ask over there if it oughta be Cowboy or Cowguy and what costumes should the latter wear!

You know after reading all this I've come to the conclusion that, if the Saloon(ACS) were to form a Lynch mob, we'd start out after someone, get distracted by a butterfly, go get a drink, forget about the mob, then reform the mob once we're reminded of what it was that we were mad about in the first place. Then as if caught in a terrible cycle, we head out, see a butterfly, get a drink, and forget what we were doing. :lol:

By Jove, I think he's gaught it! Hey, try hittin' that $%^# butterfly with a coach gun after 2 or 3 or 8 or 10 drinks! It ain't easy I tell ya! :lol:

JHC

It WILL be death when Aunt Fannie sits on you. Have you seen her fanny?

WOW!!!!! Wasn't prepared for that. Now I have to poke my eyes out. Hey....I'll bet my times get quicker if I do :P

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life
Lynch mob on the Wire, trying to hang one of their own!

What kinda of a... lowdown... SOB would do somethin' like that?

ts

By Jove, I think he's gaught it! Hey, try hittin' that $%^# butterfly with a coach gun after 2 or 3 or 8 or 10 drinks! It ain't easy I tell ya! :lol:

JHC

Capt. You aughta know that rotgut and guns don't mix! :angry: Make the booze taste bad, and ruins your aim. :lol:

This begs the question, "Why would a lynch mob try to lynch a mob member?"

And while we're at it how about the question of woodchucks and wood?

Oh look! Something shiny!

Oh look! Something shiny!

WHERE! WHERE! OOH I wanna see! :o:lol:

Sorry I am late for the lynching, I was messing with my fishing gear and the sun reflected off this bright metal thing here and I got distracted. I think they call it a herring dodger. Why would a herring want to dodge this thing? Where were we? :blink:

May have to turn the water hose on 'em!

JHC

Mebbe I'll start a thread about how REAL men only shoot Ruger .45 Colts with 250 gr bullets at 900fps.

Then again, mebbe not. ;)

And don't forget 45 Colt is not a "traditional" rifle cartridge. You need a "dash" caliber to accomplish that.

What color is the butterfly? I like butterflies....

Generally I do to. But..........back in my youth sitting in the heat for 2 or 3 hours waiting for a shot at non-existent doves.........butterflies and dragonflies have been known to draw fire. ;) Especially when the air is thick with monarchs.

JHC

I double dog dare y....no wait. Never mind. That didn't turn out so well last time. :unsure::lol:

ROFL ! ! !

Cold medicine gives you a big fanny? Oh lordy, I'm in trouble now.... :lol:

No NO ! Yur fanny looks just fine !

Oh, Oh, I know, I know!

"Reel men" shoot in B-Western class. B)

"Real men" shoot in Classic Cowboys. :FlagAm:

All others wear pink underwear :blush: and shoot in the other classes. :P :P :P

I am naked under my clothing, which is always PINK !

Lady Hawk got one of her red socks in wif dem whites !

Archived