SASS Wire Forum

Ricochet Roy, SASS #71853

See the movie and then tell your family and friends to see the movie!

Roy

Please no political post, maybe a BTT to keep this at the top.

What difference does it make where the proceeds are going?

I like things posted here best as I don't go to the saloon.

Unfortunately, I figure only conservatives will go to or believe this movie and we already know how they will vote.

After it was shown in the theater a lady in her sixty's stood up and said if anyone wanted a copy of the Constitution she had them to hand out,most takers were under thirty. Adios Sgt. Jake

What impressed me was the lack of "hype" of so many popular columnists and modern speakers. Much more of a neutral tone - just fact seeking as they talked with a variety of folks.

What difference does it make where the proceeds are going?

I like things posted here best as I don't go to the saloon.

Unfortunately, I figure only conservatives will go to or believe this movie and we already know how they will vote.

It makes a difference to me. I already made up my mind. I don't need to pay for political propaganda in the movies when I get loads of it for free on TV, Radio, Snail Mail and eMail. Especially, when I can't do a fact check to see how the "story" is being told.

It makes a difference to me. I already made up my mind. I don't need to pay for political propaganda in the movies when I get loads of it for free on TV, Radio, Snail Mail and eMail. Especially, when I can't do a fact check to see how the "story" is being told.

For once you need to forget all that and go see it. Then you can check it when you get home. Its right on.

For once you need to forget all that and go see it. Then you can check it when you get home. Its right on.

+ 1.

This is an educational documentory that every American needs to see. Personally, I was blown away, stunned, and I thought that I was well informed.

Roy

What impressed me was the lack of "hype" of so many popular columnists and modern speakers. Much more of a neutral tone - just fact seeking as they talked with a variety of folks.

+ 1

BTT for :FlagAm:

IMHO the movie merely validates the thoughts of those who fear the worse for the country and certain political candidate.

'Validates'?....must be a good'n for sure ;)

GG

IMHO the movie merely validates the thoughts of those who fear the worse for the country and certain political candidate.

"Validates" Sir you hit the nail right on the head, and yes, I do fear for my Country and for the well being of my fellow Americans. People need to get their heads out of the sand and get educated with truth.

"Validates" Sir you hit the nail right on the head, and yes, I do fear for my Country and for the well being of my fellow Americans. People need to get their heads out of the sand and get educated with truth.

+1

My point also ;)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Since most of the folks here are in the senior age group, I'd like to remind them who it is that normally preys on "us".

Contractors who say a roof needs to be repaired or your furnace needs to be replaced.

Internet scams and phone solicitations.

Quack/herbal remedies for illnesses.

Auto repair services.

Doctors who order too many tests, write too many Rx.

Relatives who want to make sure that they take every nickel they can out of Granny, like her social security check.

The list is almost endless.

What these things have in common is that they are perpetrated on "us" by US citizens, who have been doing so since the time this country was formed.

They aren't Muslims and they don't have a bomb strapped to their chest.

So, while you all are concerned about the 'big picture', I'm gonna stay focused on the 'little picture' and help my elderly relatives and neighbors not to be scammed by these red-blooded patriots.

Since most of the folks here are in the senior age group, I'd like to remind them who it is that normally preys on "us".

Contractors who say a roof needs to be repaired or your furnace needs to be replaced.

Internet scams and phone solicitations.

Quack/herbal remedies for illnesses.

Auto repair services.

Doctors who order too many tests, write too many Rx.

Relatives who want to make sure that they take every nickel they can out of Granny, like her social security check.

The list is almost endless.

What these things have in common is that they are perpetrated on "us" by US citizens, who have been doing so since the time this country was formed.

They aren't Muslims and they don't have a bomb strapped to their chest.

So, while you all are concerned about the 'big picture', I'm gonna stay focused on the 'little picture' and help my elderly relatives and neighbors not to be scammed by these red-blooded patriots.

I agree as that goes without saying (or it should). My parents...maybe older than you ...still care about the future of this country and the opportunities (or lack of) for the next generation .

GG

You make the assumption that if I don't agree with what some elephant washer says about 2016, that I don't care for the future of my country. That's quite a leap in logic, even for you.

You make the assumption that if I don't agree with what some elephant washer says about 2016, that I don't care for the future of my country. That's quite a leap in logic, even for you.

No assumptions... just expounding on what I agree you posted.

GG

BTT

BTT

I hear that their are sell out crowds in New York City to see this movie.

:FlagAm: Country First by God!

Yup, as Manatee points out, we need to be concerned about how people are treated at all levels.

In spite of what much of the media has led us to believe, conservatives have demonstrated with their own time and wealth to be even more compassionate about helping out others at local, national, and world wide levels. Some, but not all, others prefer to help out with someone else' time and $$.

:FlagAm:

See the movie and then tell your family and friends to see the movie!

Roy

Please no political post, maybe a BTT to keep this at the top.

LOL.....The SASS Wire used to have a political forum.....it was GREAT.....until a few Cowboys got their panties in a wad and complained that they got their feelings hurt.

But Roy....I'm Bulls Head Bill and I endorse your recommendation!!!

Archived