SASS Wire Forum

PB&J Sandwich "Racist"

Subdeacon Joe

Yer gonna BBQ a PB&J sandwich?

Hmmm, I was thinking of the smoked brisket I have in the fridge, but I could try smoking a PB&J. Ohh hey what about deep frying a PB&J? :lol:

Hmmm, I was thinking of the smoked brisket I have in the fridge, but I could try smoking a PB&J. Ohh hey what about deep frying a PB&J? :lol:

:lol:

http://www.curtrich.com/captbaylorsrangercamp.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5I_rHNRvT0E

That oil looked to have a lot of milage on it. :lol:

Maybe from the peanut shells.

Fried peanuts??? Hmmmmm.. I do have a bag of peanuts......

Mama wants to know if it's still racist if it's crunchy PB instead of smooth?

Seems she just had one this mornin'!

Hmmmmm. Seems we have us an epidemic of severe racism on our hands.....

I think I'll have a BLT and think on it for a bit......

EE Taft

Some folks make a career out of running around looking for things to be offended by.

Some folks make a career out of running around looking for things to be offended by.

And some make a career outta saying "We're sorry we offended you!"

Ooooohhh, that burns!.......and I'm the one that said it! :rolleyes:

~EE Taft~

I've never been a racist, but some people make it mighty hard NOT to be any more. If I'm going to be accused of it I might just as well go ahead and be one.

Yeah that's about right. Seems every time you turn around "they" are trying to cram something down your throat and push you in the exact OPPOSITE direction they want you to go.... <_<

afddder hearin' more bout da subject, I've come to mind, ( Yup, I got a mind !) dat dim folks dat got a doctorate degrees are bout as dumb an foolish as a box of rocks !

Kinda makes ya wonder if the "educators" have any time to teach reading, writing and arithmatic after spending all their time evaluating their "white privilige" and indoctrinating their students with this bu!l$h!t.

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

[/quote

Gateway,reading, writing and arithmetic are also “white privilege” subjects. For instance cursive writing will no longer be taught in Utah public schools. I am told that this is also true in Oregon, Washington, California, Idaho and Alaska. This is scary at least to me were are the next generation of Scientists and Engineers going to come from and how can we as a nation expect to compete if we can not comunicate?

Don't worry 12... we'll just text it.

Communications is in jeopardy already. I don't understand what most of the folks on the TV are trying to sell me these days. He77, I don't understand what they are talking about at all. But I guess if it has music attached to it, it don't matter none. Just get in the groove, is that still correct jargon, and go with the flow.

See what I mean. I am completely out of the loop. I still use LOCK AND LOAD on occasion. But they don't seem to know what that means either.

And some make a career outta saying "We're sorry we offended you!"

Ooooohhh, that burns!.......and I'm the one that said it! :rolleyes:

~EE Taft~

Hit it on the head youd did! ;)

Yeah that's about right. Seems every time you turn around "they" are trying to cram something down your throat and push you in the exact OPPOSITE direction they want you to go.... <_<

I spent over thiry years in a federal agency where a good deal of our time was spent "cramming" eeo, diversity, sensitivity, civil rights, osha, etc. down the throats of our employees. <_< There are multiple levels of these idiots embedded throughout the Civil Service System drawing big bucks and replete with large staffs to make sure you cross all your t's and dot your eyes. Your research program doesn't matter... just make sure those diversity enhancement, HSA contingencies, and safety improvement plans get in on time. <_<:angry:

Hit it on the head youd did! ;)

It was a luck shot..........

..........For I was about 500 yards away and still saw it!

Archived