SASS Wire Forum

PB&J Sandwich "Racist"

Subdeacon Joe

I am going to file this alongside of PC. I really don't give a big rat's behind what "they" may say or think.

If I am a racist, make the most of it. If I am not PC, then "they" can put on their big boy pants and get over it.

I am going to file this alongside of PC. I really don't give a big rat's behind what "they" may say or think.

If I am a racist, make the most of it. If I am not PC, then "they" can put on their big boy pants and get over it.

"BMC, This is the PC police. The above statement contains 6 voilations. You are under arrest."

http://cowboybyte.com/12358/bad-news-peanut-butter-and-jelly-sandwiches-now-racist/

((tosses a handful of silver onto the bar))

Set 'em up, bottles. And pour for everyone.

Kinda makes ya wonder if the "educators" have any time to teach reading, writing and arithmatic after spending all their time evaluating their "white privilige" and indoctrinating their students with this bu!l$h!t.

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Ya know Badger,....I've been awonderin' just who "They" are !

But I most differently agree wif yur statement !

http://cowboybyte.com/12358/bad-news-peanut-butter-and-jelly-sandwiches-now-racist/

((tosses a handful of silver onto the bar))

Set 'em up, bottles. And pour for everyone.

Holy freaking cow!!!! What is society coming to????? I'm stunned. :blink: :blink: :blink: First is that this garbage is happening and two, that it didn't start in the SF Bay area. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Ya know Badger,....I've been awonderin' just who "They" are !

But I most differently agree wif yur statement !

Apache, I got a right good idear who "they" are. But I didn't want to give Mr. Harris a heart attack. :lol:

Welcome to America....now speak ENGLISH!!!

That is, without doubt, one of the most ignorant, unintelligent, uninformed, pieces of claptrap I have read this year! :angry: :angry:

And what is this happy hor$e$h!t about "white privilege"? Is it a "privilege" that I get to pay more taxes to support a morally bankrupt welfare system that throws money at folks who refuse to work, are in the country illegally, or who pop out future welfare recipients like a kid spits out watermelon seeds? Is it a "privilege" that someone gets held back in job so that less qualified minorities are promoted simply to fill some artificial, federally mandated quota? Is it a "privilege" that our children get less education because so much of the teacher's time is taken up by "........intensive staff trainings, frequent staff meetings, classroom observations and other initiatives.....", not to mention diversity training, collecting funds for school mandated activities. This is by no means a rant against teachers - far from it. I put the blame on the governments - federal, state and local.

Is it any wonder we're graduating students that can't read above a fifth grade level or write a coherent paragraph or balance a checkbook? I wonder if those kids will feel "privileged" twenty years down the road when they're still saying, "You want fries with that?"

Apache, I got a right good idear who "they" are. But I didn't want to give Mr. Harris a heart attack. :lol:

Black Harris has a heart? I'd have never guessed. :P:lol:

(Just in case he thinks this is reprehensible enough to throw me off the board,I'd like you to think kindly of me every now and then. :unsure: )

Why does this make me want to fix a PB&J?

Why does this make me want to fix a PB&J?

Well, I know what I am having for lunch today. Momma brought home a whole bunch of jelly yesterday.

Just hope we don't run out of bread and PEANUT BUTTER before lunch. :lol:

Wonder if Jimmy Carter and the peanut cartel will get a bump from the original statement.

Never thought of the apples I picked. Whole wheat PB&J, apple fer lunch. I don't have any french bread or pretzels, and I am not going to run to the store for any. But I got PEANUT BUTTER!

Did I misunderstand, or have all of y'all?

>“What about Somali or Hispanic students, who might not eat sandwiches?” says Gutierrez, principal at Harvey Scott K-8 School, a diverse school of 500 students in Northeast Portland’s Cully neighborhood.

“Another way would be to say: ‘Americans eat peanut butter and jelly, do you have anything like that?’ Let them tell you. Maybe they eat torta. Or pita.”<

I read is as the "sandwiches" that are racist, because we sammich-eating Americans just assume everybody else also eats sammiches, which is racist.

All y'all seem to be jumping on "peanut butter and jelly is racist".

Where did you see that?

Haven't allowed peanut butter in my house since Jimmeh Cahtuh was in the White House...but I got other stuff to make sandwiches out of. How about we all make a bunch and meet on Embassy Row in LA and protest by eating them on the street.

Want to bet we wouldn't get arrested?

I too like Peanut Butter and Jelly, I just prefer it on morning Toast. Today on the way home from the VA dental appt I got some Beef and Broccoli for lunch. Chinese food ain't Racist is it?

Jake

Well I had a PB&J for lunch and just had a Ham & cheese sandwich for dinner. Tomorrow I think I'll have a BBQ sandwich. lol

I just realized I had a PB&J sammich for lunch and didn't even think about this thread at the time! :D

It's peanutbudda jelly time, peanutbudda jelly time...........Sorry, couldn't resist!

Hay......(or is it hey? :wacko: ) I'm readin' it as all samiches are 'spose to be rasist, not just PB&J.

.........in response to that, I will say this to the nations of Mexico and Samolia (and any other non samich eatin' places).......

DON'T KNOCK IT TIL YA TRY IT!!!!!!!!!!

Never know, y'all might just like it!

As fer me,.............I'm gonna go fix me a Peanut butter, Jelly.......and Bacon samich!

Don't knock it til ya try it!

:huh:

~EE Taft~

That Bacon thing is really gonna get some asshairs up! :lol:

PB&J&Bacon!....Mmmmmmmm. I think you hit the trifecta. lol. I just might have to give that a try.

Archived