SASS Wire Forum

Judge Roy Bean, SASS #1

Justice Lily Kate, SASS #1000

Great news Kate... :)

You see, all that partying drinking & smoking & yahooing at the motel at the Texas state Champs with us earlier this year doesn't seem to have done him any harm darlin':wub::wub::wacko:

Look forward to seeing y'all next year.

Jack & Kathouse Kelli :wub:

Great news. Give best wishes to the Judge. Great shooting with a lovely school marm!

Kind regards,

Sweet Lou

Grand news indeed! I was wonderin' how he was doin' just a couple days ago!

D*mmit Gatekiller, be a little clearer on your title next time! I was expectin' an obituary. :blush:

Give the old horsethief my best. Give us a holler if you get back around Mulberry Canyon.

Sus amigo,

JHC

Kate,

It's been a long time... and these were some of the best words I've seen you write. Amazing... simply Amazing! (with capital A's!) Prayers up for further good health and many excellent years to come. Prayers for you too, who has been going through this with him.

Doc McC

Such WONDERFUL news. Thanks so much for the update!

During a routine 6-month check-up today at M. D. Anderson Cancer Center, The Judge was pronounced "cancer free" .... for the third year in a row ... and has now been released for yearly check-ups!! The Lord has truly blessed us with His healing powers for which we are most humbled and grateful. Thanks again for your continued thoughts and prayers.

Kate

Wonderful news! Please give him our regards.

How wonderful to hear. Please tell the Judge HOWDY from McKenzie. With you loving care I feel sure he will be around a long time more.

McKenzie

My heart screams....YESSSSSSSSSSSSsssssss

Cheyenne, elated, Culpepper :lol:

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Let me tell ya somethin' 'bout this fella...

He is a champ... and I do love him so.

Long ago... one night here in Tennessee... this fine gentleman visited our humble state match... and he was grand.

Take a look at this pic... which I do not recollect... me and him. Me and the Judge...

Note the hankerchef... almost completely outta my coat pocket. Hell... somebody tole me that the Judge fixed it for me... before he took care of me, and sent me safely on my way.

Ya know what he did fer me? He saw that I got to my hotel room safe.

I love the man... I would come to Texas and stand my life with him. All he has to do is... call.

He is just... a great American.

ts

To Miss Lilly...

One other comment, Ma'am.

Hope I did not contaminate this thread with my prior comments. I am not well-liked... nor respected.... nor regarded.

The Judge... certainly deserves better than me... for any endorcement.

Although I apologize for my intervention... I can not apologize for my love of the man.

ts

Thanks for all the great responses to the Judge's great news. It's also great news for me. I have more time to "torture" him. ^_^

Tennessee Stud: Your comments were great and much appreciated. Will you be at the Tennessee State Match next month? If so, we will be there and hope to see you then.

Again, thanks for the kind comments from all.

Kate

Thank you Kate for telling of such great fortune. SASS is not SASS without the Judge and you. With all the negativity we have going on with this flood business we could sure use some terriffic news and you provided it, THANK YOU! I know too it has taken a toll on you, now maybe you can have some relief. I am very proud of you two and think it is great that it is working out for you. You both are great people ans deserve the best life has to offer. Keep up the excellence work. We miss seeing you both, keep Harper straight and everything will be fine,

Congrats !

GOD IS GREAT ! :)

Thanks for all the great responses to the Judge's great news. It's also great news for me. I have more time to "torture" him. ^_^

Tennessee Stud: Your comments were great and much appreciated. Will you be at the Tennessee State Match next month? If so, we will be there and hope to see you then.

Again, thanks for the kind comments from all.

Kate

If the Judge is gonna be there... I am comin' to visit. Look forward to seein' him again... and the pleasure of meetin' you, Ms. Lily.

ts

Sour Kraut and I were so incredibly happy to share your company at the Open but, that pales in comparison to how happy we are to hear this wonderful news. Not sure which of you is more ornery but I do know for an absolute certainty that between you and the Judge, cancer didn't stand a chance. :lol:

Love and best wishes from Sour Kraut and Philly Slim.

The sense of relief at that news is indescibable. I remember getting the news about my oldest boy years ago and feeling of having been blessed so much was overwhelming. I am delighted to hear this good news for the Judge! He remains in my prayers.

Ranger (who has been blessed beyound belief) Rick

Archived