SASS Wire Forum

Judge Roy Bean, SASS #1

Justice Lily Kate, SASS #1000

During a routine 6-month check-up today at M. D. Anderson Cancer Center, The Judge was pronounced "cancer free" .... for the third year in a row ... and has now been released for yearly check-ups!! The Lord has truly blessed us with His healing powers for which we are most humbled and grateful. Thanks again for your continued thoughts and prayers.

Kate

WONDERFUL News Kate !!!!!

Give Him A HUG for me.

Love Ya' Both, Wimpy

PS: Have Him, Give You a Hug from me too !!

and Thank You for Your Kind Words...

I can't tell you the terrible thoughts that ran through my head when I saw the topic of this post. :unsure: So happy to find that my thoughts were totally wrong. :D Even happier to see this wonderful news. We need him around for LOTS more years. :wub:

That's fantastic news!! See y'all at Wartrace next month.

And stick a few extra prayers in your pocket for when you need 'em!!

I can't tell you the terrible thoughts that ran through my head when I saw the topic of this post. :unsure: So happy to find that my thoughts were totally wrong. :D Even happier to see this wonderful news. We need him around for LOTS more years. :wub:

mme too Goody.....great to once again read the good news.

bb

+2

can't tell you the terrible thoughts that ran through my head when I saw the topic of this post. :unsure: So happy to find that my thoughts were totally wrong. :D Even happier to see this wonderful news. We need him around for LOTS more years. :wub:

+1. Hopin' to see 'im in Nov... hint, hint!

Great news Kate. Hope to see both of ya at CAC.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Dear Kate and Judge,

I am so glad to hear this.

I had great and personal-experience based concern when I first heard what he was fighting. I am so glad that cancer treatment has advanced so much in the last 20+ years!!!

Bravo to you both for fighting and beating this devastating disease!

Sincerely,

Allie Mo

Kate, tell Harper Big Jake says Hi. I'm so glad he kicked this thing right in the teeth. That's what Marines do, Kick A$$.

I wish I lived closer so I could visit with him.

Jake

Great news Kate!!! The Ghosts wish you and The Judge the Best!!!

God bless,

Ghost

That is great news.

Yellowboy and Gypsie

That's really great news; I talked with the Judge a couple of times at Sparta and he was getting feisty about having to drink watered-down drinks or "fake drinks"; glad to see that he's getting better.

Guest mcshagnasty,sass#452

my thought exactly..

b.b.mcshagnsty

sass452

Archived