SASS Wire Forum

Mr. Tex...Please find another ax to grind.

Notso Slim, SASS #67301

Mr. Tex,

With all due respect, I realize that you have editorial rights and can write about what you wish, but personally I'm getting a little tired of the same subjects every month. Boots and clothes, clothes and boots. Please find something new. How about loads so light the report could be dround out by a mouse breaking wind. How about posse members who refuse to work, or do anything. How about talking about good things being done. I realize that you are trying to make a point but those who don't follow the rules don't care what you have to say and those of us who do follow the rules know you have many good things of which you could write about. Just an idea.

With all due respect,

Slim

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As editor of the CC, Tex has an opportunity to be the sport's best salesman and cheerleader-how he usually is seen doing this at shoots. Instead, in about half of his editorials, he seems to beat up current members over one thing or another. The last few years, some of his editorials on proper dress don't even match SASS rules-instead carry a lot of what he wished the rules said. SASS rules on dress are actually very minimal except for two categories. Even the latest article on dress (excluding CC and Bw) has his twist on clothing and foot wear and not what the rules actually say. Why doesn't Tex have editorials on how clubs can increase and maintain members, how clubs and shoots can gain more publicity, show how the sport needs to evolve to better support our older members while gaining new younger members, how SASS supports members and why shooters should be SASS members and the advantage of SASS memberships, etc. Tex needs to spend time figuring out how to increase attendance at Regionals and EOT, how to establish better relations between SASS and clubs, including ways for SASS and TGs to better communicate on rules, etc. The TGs were set up to be the main interface between local clubs, rule making and SASS but lately SASS seems to have forgotten that. SASS's future really depends on the health of local clubs, so IMHO Tex and SASS needs to spend a lot more effort via editorial keeping local clubs healthy.

Maybe he wouldn't have so much to complain about if the match directors would actually enforce the rules instead of bending them so as to not make anyone mad.

Y'all would more likely get Tex's attention by writing/emailing directly to him @ SASS HQ or in care of the Cowboy Chronicle.

I would be willing to bet some serious $$ that Tex rarely visits the Wire(s). ;)

Y'all would more likely get Tex's attention by writing/emailing directly to him @ SASS HQ or in care of the Cowboy Chronicle.

I would be willing to bet some serious $$ that Tex rarely visits the Wire(s). ;)

+1

That said, I think Tex's article was spot on. If the shoe don't fit, don't wear it.....or boots. :) Whatever..... <_<

I don't understand Tex's point in this issue, he says "a modern day cowboy with belt supported wranglers, work or snap-button shirt modern straw 'cowboy' hat and 'roach killer' boots or work boots just doesn't cut it. Worse yet it's just not in conformance with the rules...it's a slap in the face to all those who do go to the effort to develop a 'period correct,' costume and it destroys the illusion for the rest of us..."

I thought the B-Western category mandated a belt and specifically allowed snap button shirts? Aren't fancy 'roach-killer boots mandatory for that category? How is that not in conformance with the rules? Isn't B-Western by definition going to fail to be period correct? Then he goes on to criticize those who only have one period correct outfit "also it's a pity when they deem it appropriate to only have one..." So what's the deal, no more B-Western and don't dare wear the same outfit two times in a row?

I don't understand Tex's point in this issue, he says "a modern day cowboy with belt supported wranglers, work or snap-button shirt modern straw 'cowboy' hat and 'roach killer' boots or work boots just doesn't cut it. Worse yet it's just not in conformance with the rules...it's a slap in the face to all those who do go to the effort to develop a 'period correct,' costume and it destroys the illusion for the rest of us..."

I thought the B-Western category mandated a belt and specifically allowed snap button shirts? Aren't fancy 'roach-killer boots mandatory for that category? How is that not in conformance with the rules? Isn't B-Western by definition going to fail to be period correct? Then he goes on to criticize those who only have one period correct outfit "also it's a pity when they deem it appropriate to only have one..." So what's the deal, no more B-Western and don't dare wear the same outfit two times in a row?

Tex specifically mentions B Western several times so I don't get your point.

Wranglers are legal.

If he don't like it. He should change it.

Don't seem right busting someones butt for wearing something legal.

Now showing up at a big match and NOT have on a legal outfit is something else.

Or showing up at the awards in a tee shirt I can see his point.

Other wise. If it's legal, it's legal. Period.

+1

That said, I think Tex's article was spot on. If the shoe don't fit, don't wear it.....or boots. :) Whatever..... <_<

Notso Slim is my little brother, if you can call a close to 300lb 6 foot plus guy little. :lol: And I know for a fact, Notso Slim has written letters to Tex about editorials on more than one occasion. And in regards to the post about "Talking with Tex, Tex listening, swinging a mean paint brush.", my little brother didn't ever say Tex was not a nice guy, or didn't listen. Notso Slim just said he would prefer a different editorial subject. As far as we know, Tex may not have received the letters. If he hasn't received a response from his letters, then Notso Slim may feel this is the "next way" to get his opinion made. Let the flaming begin.

Tex specifically mentions B Western several times so I don't get your point.

Please don't misunderstand me Larsen, I think we all owe a debt of gratitude to Tex and the other creators of SASS for this game/sport we all enjoy so much.

My point is, how is wearing these items a 'slap in the face' (his words) when the rules specifically allow them? How do they not 'cut it'? Why would anyone care how many different outfits another pard can afford to buy? If you go to the trouble of purchasing a period correct outfit (I did) shouldn't that be enough? Or must I have two, or three, or for a big match with multiple days plus awards ceremonies four or five? What about other members of the family, do they all need three, four, five outfits so as not to offend someone and ruin their fantasy? Maybe a big shot pulling down major bucks can afford to buy six pistols, three rifles, three shotguns, a dozen or more outfits and buy four hundred plus rounds of ammo per match, plus entry fees and transportation, but for some of us it's a mite difficult. Perhaps we could be excused for following the rules and joining in the fun without hearing icons of the game castigating us for slapping them in the face cause we wear the same clothes to multiple matches? Or maybe we should just stay home so we don't ruin our betters fantasies?

Please don't misunderstand me Larsen, I think we all owe a debt of gratitude to Tex and the other creators of SASS for this game/sport we all enjoy so much.

My point is, how is wearing these items a 'slap in the face' (his words) when the rules specifically allow them? How do they not 'cut it'? Why would anyone care how many different outfits another pard can afford to buy? If you go to the trouble of purchasing a period correct outfit (I did) shouldn't that be enough? Or must I have two, or three, or for a big match with multiple days plus awards ceremonies four or five? What about other members of the family, do they all need three, four, five outfits so as not to offend someone and ruin their fantasy? Maybe a big shot pulling down major bucks can afford to buy six pistols, three rifles, three shotguns, a dozen or more outfits and buy four hundred plus rounds of ammo per match, plus entry fees and transportation, but for some of us it's a mite difficult. Perhaps we could be excused for following the rules and joining in the fun without hearing icons of the game castigating us for slapping them in the face cause we wear the same clothes to multiple matches? Or maybe we should just stay home so we don't ruin our betters fantasies?

A case in point. Myself. I started this game late in 1985... Before there was SASS. I'd cowboyed, shod horses and generally thunk myself pretty cowboy. I generally wore button fly Levis (that's what I grew up wearing), plain toed mule skin, leather soled Tony Llama cowboy boots... a 20X (IIRC) Resistol hat, and at my first shoot wore my regular western, snap shirt. There was no "B-Western" and snap shirts weren't legal. But, I was new, and it was just the regular monthly shoot out at Coto-de-Caza. My errors were pointed out to me. "...get a new shirt son..." or some such. They mighta waited till the second time I showed up with a snap shirt to mention it. So, I got one of my button-up work shirts and wore that. I didn't make ANY effort to dress in any fashion other'n what I'd worn growin' up and workin' around horses and cows, a little later. For probably a year or better. Then one day, both Tex and Judge Roy Bean cornered me... berated me pretty badly... not because anything I wore was against the rules... but... in their opinion, if I was goin' to stick to this game, I needed to show a bit more respect for the era and the other competitors that DID pony up some pretty big dollars on their outfits, lots of hard work and research goes into some of them.

Franklly, you're taking offense at a rather impartial, gentle reminder that "just meetin' the rules" is only a first step? Try bein' dressed down in person, For bein' a slacker... not willing to take even a couple of steps to get with the "Spirit of the Game." For 25 years Tex, the Judge and a couple of others have NOT changed their tune. Meetin' the rules is simply a starting place. No, this ain't NCOWS, historical accuracy is nice, but not mandated. But, it damn sure is appreciated by any number of folks. Hellfire, I don't always dress much beyond where I first started... (weather has an affect on my willingness to "get in costume"). Yes, I'm still a "slacker".

The costume minimum is just that, a point at which you can begin to participate and "fit in"... Just like your shootin', don't you think your outfit needs a little improvin' also? It ain't an easy thing to do, what with work clothes, school clothes, mortgages, car payments, taxes, and the host of other things money gets allocated to... just pickin' up a new shirt can get right dicey for the monthly budget from time to time. Hell, I've been lookin' on-line for a new vest, and I know exactly what I want. I thought I found it a few weeks ago on this really neat site... which had all kinds of other clothes I figured I would like... so I kept addin' stuff to the "cart". 'Bout the time I figured I had everything, I went to close it out... $1700 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the...? I can't afford THAT! So I'm still lookin' for that perfect vest. (Oh that 1700 included MUCH, MUCH more than just one outfit)! But that ain't my point... I scared myself with what I wanted to buy! Good thing the little lady of the house doesn't allow me a credit card... otherwise I WOULD be the best dressed cow-person on the range! It only takes a shirt here this month, another'n next month, then maybe a pair of britches six months later. Inside a year you've got a whole new look!

Now, if only I could take my own advice... Come the Regional, I'll be back in costume... rank ol' smelly, scout. buckskins and mocassins. Too hot in the summer... 'sides, I know Tex ain't comin' to TX in the summer, so I can hide!:lol: :lol: :lol::ph34r:

Don't see anything in the rules that says there is a starting point and you have to dress up more later.

You will have to show me that.

If legal, then legal. Period. If that is not good enough to suit them. They should change it.

I don't want to be argumentative Griff, nor do I feel particularly comfortable taking a position in opposition to people who are the 'founding fathers' of the game (and I include you in that group). BUT, Tex and the rest of the Wild Bunch control what gets on the agenda with respect to the rules, I just don't agree with allowing something to be voted into or out of the rules then criticizing people who abide by the results of those votes. I also don't consider a statement that characterizes something that is within the rules as being a 'slap in the face' to be gentle and impartial.

When you shot down here this summer I was excited to meet someone who had been a part of SASS pretty much from the git go. If you had criticized me for my boots (Ariats), or anything else it would have turned a really nice experience into something very unpleasant, even more so if it were Tex, or the Judge. Tex is entitled to a great deal of respect and deference due to his contributions to the game (IMHO), by the same token his proclamations with respect to the game should be measured and thoughtful given the weight given to them by newcomers.

I am dirt floor poor, with my wife and I both shooting the cost of a nice shirt will also by me 1000 bullets, or pay my match fees for 2 or 3 matches. I have more than the minimum, but if I have the money to either shoot or buy a shirt and sit at home for 3 weeks because I am out of bullets of don't have the match fee.....well that's an easy choice for me. I like to shoot, and I like to hang out with the people I shoot with..... So if someone would rather I not shoot because I wore the same outfit 2times in a row, to damn bad. And if it bothers them so much that they have to rant and whine about it they can crack open there wallet, break out there "hollier than thou MasterCard" and pay for whatever they want to put in my closet to protect there fantasy. A 1200 dollar rifle was damn hard to justafy, a 1200 dollar wardrobe ain't comming out of my wallet

One more thing if you don't mind.

Check out this little fella (my middle son) shooting his second match this past Saturday.

Note he's wearing wranglers and a short sleeved shirt. This was one of the happiest days of his life (he had to take misses for shotguns, no $ for a shotgun yet) but he didn't care. Should I hold him out until I can get my second set of Tex approved clothes and upgrade his as well? He's asked about shooting in next week's match at least a half dozen times since we shot on Saturday. What about the one I have that is just a little younger than him? Should I hold her out because I only have one complete cowboy outfit for me? My wife shot her third match on the same day, she only has one outfit and it's not perfectly period correct, should I sit her out till I can get my second and her second?

I'm sure there are lots of other pards out there with similar constraints on their ability to go beyond the rules. When i'm abiding by the rules i don't expect to be criticized, particularly by folks who are supposed to exemplify the spirit of the game. He ought to be ashamed.

The rules are the rules, if we're abiding by them I don't expect to hear criticism from folks who don't know the constraints we face. If assumptions must be made how about assuming pards are doing the best they can rather than assuming they could do better but choose not to?

I enjoy the costuming part of Cowboy action shooting. Seeing a classic cowboy or cowgirl who puts a lot of thought into their outfits is something I enjoy seeing. But it is not something that I am up to doing myself. Even in the summer heat of Colorado, I've had to quit before a match was over due to the heat. I can't even imagine NM, AZ, CA, or the humid southern states. My health is more important to me that following the letter of the rules, though I follow them as best I can. I applaud and support match directors who relax dress codes, or have 'castaway' dress matches in the heat of the summer. To me that shows concern for their shooters and common sense. I'm in this game to have fun, not heat stroke.

After I got geared up to start, I've not shot in less than a banded collar shirt, jeans with suspenders, boots and hat. I can't buy shirts off the rack, I have to have them made for me. For the first several years, I had one shirt, period. This last year, I added a second. Should I be made to feel un-welcome because I can't afford a completely different outfit for each day and each event at a match????? Or don't wear my vest because it's too hot??? Should I be brow beaten for wearing tennis shoes with my cowboy clothers at an informal evening gathering at a match because my feet to swollen to much to get my boots on?

Let try to make it "more clearer"... 'cause the whole issue is like quicksand. The more you struggle, the deeper you get.

Costuming is an intregal part of the "Spirit of the Game." It is not the end-all, be-all. Lots of corny phrases get pushed around... one's like it's a shooting match wrapped around a costume contest... or a costume contest masquerading as a shooting match. The rules on costuming are where they are for a very good reason. How many folks are going to spend X dollars on guns they don't already own, knowing that before they even begin they've got to add Y dollars for costuming? Not very many. When many of us early participants started playing this game, we already had the guns. (Or nearly all, I only lacked a pistol caliber rifle)... And like I said, I already wore cowboy boots, a hat and what I thought of as cowboy duds. I only lacked the historical aspect. And it's that historical aspect that escapes many of us. (And to think I majored in History in college!)

There's some slight method to their madness, First hook 'em on the shootin'... then slowly interest them in costuming,. Some folks need a lot of prodding, some don't need any... other's will resist.... but, resistence is futile... as Phantom-borg will tell you! Listen, costuming is a requirement... right down the point the rules require... beyond it's ALL VOLUNTARY. And, I'm not being critical when I say this, as some say it is a measure of your dedication to the sport. Just as we all decide just where our shootin's going to go... are we buckle and trophy chasers, or are we plinkers under a clock... (Yeah, that's ME!) Same to with the costuming... are we ok with meeting the minimums, or do we desire to do the full-Monte, Walsh that is...watch yer minds!

One of the most incongruous things I ever ran across was before I ever attended my first match. But, I didn't recognize it until I got to the match. My pard and mentor, Hangfire Hank, was at the public range in El Toro, CA, sightin' a rifle or something... wearing a T-SHIRT that was emblazoned with "END of TRAIL '8X" across the back. ( I use the X, because I can't recall exactly which EOT it was from... but I can remember it was canary yellow!) Because of that t-shirt I went up to Hank, introduced myself, and asked about EOT. And I've never been the same since.

The anomoly? T-Shirts are not legal attire at a match. Yet, it was that t-shirt that finally, after a 2+ year search for the location of "EOT", got me started. Don't get me started... Everyone, from the Judge, Genr'l Grant, yes even TEX have issues with their own costuming. It's a struggle we all face. To claim otherwise would be like eschewing our human frailities.

Just as you might have your own personal shooting mentor, that person who challenges to practice that extra hour... points out your short-comings... offers tips to improve your transistions... look at the WB the same way... If you ever get the chance, the Judge will be about the "cowboy way", "spirit of the game", and Tex is your conscience about your costuming. Let me put it this way... if you're only dressing to the minimum (and All and Cap't Burt... neither of you do)... and you feel Tex is pickin' on you... I let you in on a secret... there's probably someone, somewhere, one of the best-dressed Classic Cowboy's you'll ever meet, that think's Tex is pickin' on him personally. There's probably a lady shooter somewhere that's gartered, petti-coated to death... that's painfully aware the zipper in her corset isn't "period correct". Never mind that no one but her has ever seen that zipper... but SHE knows it's there. And is sufferin' mightily under the guilt!

Don't sweat the small stuff. get out there, shoot the best you can, dress the best you can... help others when it's called for... accept help when it's offered... and above all ENJOY yourself. This is recreation... not a JOB!

But, keep in mind that costuming is an intregal part of the "SPIRIT OF THE GAME!"

Dammit, now I need a frock coat to go with my new vest I ordered! Stupid idea for a worn-out, broken-down, smelly, old injun scout, huh?

The rules are the rules, if we're abiding by them I don't expect to hear criticism from folks who don't know the constraints we face. If assumptions must be made how about assuming pards are doing the best they can rather than assuming they could do better but choose not to?

If someone isn't abiding by the rules but you know they can afford it or no medical issues?

If we are down to the last $20 for a shirt,,,,and it has been six months,, then what is the call?

When it comes to what is worn below the knees, it seems to be the norm to look the other way. As Brother King says,it will never be called....especially at club shoots, and even into club annuals, state and above matches.

Just saying.

If someone isn't abiding by the rules but you know they can afford it or no medical issues?

If we are down to the last $20 for a shirt,,,,and it has been six months,, then what is the call?

When it comes to what is worn below the knees, it seems to be the norm to look the other way. As Brother King says,it will never be called....especially at club shoots, and even into club annuals, state and above matches.

Just saying.

If they're not abiding by the rules I don't see how they can complain if someone calls them on it (medical issues excepted). I don't understand the shirt comment, if it's been six months since what?

If they're not abiding by the rules I don't see how they can complain if someone calls them on it (medical issues excepted). I don't understand the shirt comment, if it's been six months since what?

What is the call if new shooter can not afford a one and only $20 piece of clothing ( long sleeve shirt) after a grace period of six months, year, or longer of shooting?

What is a reasonable grace time period?

Should we not be abiding by all SASS rules and not cherry pick what each of us feels important or not?

Just asking.

When someone adopts the title "Captain" thet are appointing themselves in a position of leadership and responsibility. A "Captain" then should be the cheerleader and a driving force behind advancing the "Spirit of the Game" of SASS and actively portraying these ideals.

Comments have been made about not wearing the same outfit two days in the row. This is nothing more than a red herring and is being used as a excuse for not obtaining a outfit that captures the "Spirit of the Game."

Anyone who can afford the several thousand dollars in guns and leather CAS requires can dang well afford to buy a proper outfit.

As the Judge has said SASS isn't for everyone. If you don't have the money to buy the proper outfit then SASS isn't for you.

I don't easily buy into the "I'm too poor to buy a outfit" line. It comes down to setting goals. Candy bars are over a dollar in vending machines. Skip buying a candy bar from a vending machine at work and that saves over $20.00 in a month, more if you raid the machine more often. Skip buying a six-pack or two every weekeend, cut out the soda-pop. Not only do you have the money in a couple of months or so to buy a outfit but you are are also cutting cutting out the junk food out of your diet and will make your doctor happy.

One thing I always think looks silly at a SASS match is all of the shooters wearing brand new duds. It is really funny when it is rainy and all of the hat condoms came out. It is like wearing a brand new swimsuit to the pool but not getting it wet because it might ruin it.

SASS offers a wonderful forum called the "Classifieds". Post a WTB and be prepared for all sort of replies.

What is the call if new shooter can not afford a one and only $20 piece of clothing ( long sleeve shirt) after a grace period of six months, year, or longer of shooting?

What is a reasonable grace time period?

Should we not be abiding by all SASS rules and not cherry pick what each of us feels important or not?

Just asking.

The topic in the article wasn't a failure of people to abide by the rules as they are written, but a failure of people to go beyond the requirements as set forth in the rules. For example where in the rules does it say you must have more than one complete outfit?

I don't know what the call should be for someone who isn't wearing what they should be. I haven't seen that type of behavior here. I have seen people who are barely in compliance, to me that's a no call.

I believe the Wild Bunch's responsibility is to set the policies and guidelines of the game. Of course they should get input from the TG's and special committees.

The RO committe makes the interpetation and clarifies the rules.

It is up to the clubs and individual shooters and Range Officers, MD to enforce the rules on the shooting level. That is where the rub is, if any.

Anyone who can afford the several thousand dollars in guns and leather CAS requires can dang well afford to buy a proper outfit.

As the Judge has said SASS isn't for everyone. If you don't have the money to buy the proper outfit then SASS isn't for you.

Yeah! This game isn't for po' trash, it's for rich trash!

Frankly, though, I'm not sure what it is you're trying to say. On the one hand, you think people spend, or ought to spend, "several thousand dollars" on guns and leather. OTOH, you complain because people's clothes look too new. So, are we supposed to buy expensive guns and leather and then beat the crap out of them to match the clothing we buy at the Salvation Army? What's wrong with dressing to match our guns and gear? And what's wrong with wearing "hat condoms" to protect our investments? From my point of view, there's something wrong with spending a lot of money to look like I don't have money. Maybe you can afford to beat the crap out of "several thousand dollars" worth of gear, but I doubt that speaks for most of us.

BTW, a modern 3" workbelt with brass buckle, $10; used, unlined holsters, $70 per pair; used Uberti Model Ps, $800 per pair; sxs, $250, used; Rossi 92, $400. A minimum outfit therefore would be ~$1,500. Hardly the "several thousand" you say. Looks like SASS isn't quite as exclusive as you'd like it to be.

I get a kick out of pards that grumble about cloths and then go to the line, dressed to the 9s, and shoot piff ting mouse phart loads and think they are shooting "real cowboy".

They say their wrists are bothered by recoil of some other wussy excuse. Well then, my feet hurt but they expect me to wear uncomfortable boots???

Who's kiddin' who?

DD-MDA

Hi Folks,

I love the costuming part of our sport and try to do more than the minimum. If you can't shoot well, you should try to look good shooting. ;)

However, as with dressing for work, special events...; not everyone has the same tastes or finances. You will never see everyone dressed to Tex's standards.

I sometimes wonder if his editorials are driving folks the opposite direction. This comes to mind, as after a discussion on the TG Wire long ago, I sent an email with all of the clothing rules in it and explaining logos (illegal) versus labels (legal). At the next match, I noticed folks wearing shirts with logos. It was discouraging.

IMO, it is okay to wear the minimum. If it is legal, fine.

WHAT I HATE IS SEEING ILLEGAL ITEMS OF CLOTHING! I'm tired of seeing short-sleeve T shirts with a gun theme on them.

Yes, I know I was yelling. ^_^

Regards,

Allie Mo

Slicked up revolvers with lightened springs, aluminum carriers, reduced charges in cartridges and on and on must be historically correct no?

Straw hats not historically correct, give me a break! Watch the Allamo circa 1836 as I recall, Colonel Travis wore a straw hat as did many officers in the the 1830s- 1870s or so.

SASS is COWBOY action shooting, grew up in Montana, where cowboys wore cowboy boots. My dad was a cowboy from Montana born in 1914 on April 11th of 44 he was shot down on a raid on Rostock Germany on his 56th mission in a B17. Check out the second guy from the right in the pic taken on a very bad day

http://www.301bg.com/Varner_Lee_V0692_301BG.cfm

Being a Montana Cowboy he was - well wearing his cowboy boots (Acme Sunbursts). Having worn them his whole life, claimed other boots hurt his feet and the Army Air Corps bought it. The boots he is wearing look to be roach killers in Tex parlance.

Once we quit accepting aluminum carriers, reduced loads etc in an effort to be more historically correct we can send out the wrangler police.

Having said all this I do try to be pretty correct with the uniforms I wear with the John Wayne John Ford concession of improperly wearing shoulder boards on a shirt and even wear some close to proper pants and shirts when dressed cowboy sometimes. Other times wranglers and a cowboy shirt and straw hat work just fine out here in the heat of an Arizona Summer. Grew up in the era of Felt hat in winter or dress occasions, straw hat in the summer.

Some Folks don't even Know what "Was wore in the Day" the Zipper was pattened before the Cival War started by a Mr. Singer ,,,,Yep the same fellow that invented the "Lock stich" needed for machine sewing ......

And Ya may be aware of his more visible invention ,,,, The Singer Sewing Machine !!!!

Folks also wore what they brought across da sea ,,, with them !!!!

Folks from Norway , Denmark & Scottland just to name a few .....

Jabez Cowboy

Archived