SASS Wire Forum

Whats fer supper?

Badgers is having red beans and rice with some HOT Louisiana hot sausages. I wuz gonna make some corn bread to go with it, but I wuz working on my birdhouse project and lost track of time.

Buffalo burgers, green salad, swet potato fries and copius quantities of bourbon - all followed by dome fresh made lemon sorbet and coffee.

I don't know. I been working all dang day clearing trails and building an equipment shed! Must be something wrong with me. :wacko:

Right now I'm whupped and have no idea what to do fer dinner. :unsure:

Heck........I'm thinkin' real hard about breakfast for supper! :blink:

.......anyone else here ever do that? Eggs, bacon, hash browns, etc.

ONE OF MY FAVORITE DINNERS!

Chicken fried steak, hashbrowns, eggs over easy, biscuits, and lots of hot sauce. Mmmm, mmmm... :)

Buffalo burgers, green salad, swet potato fries and copius quantities of bourbon - all followed by dome fresh made lemon sorbet and coffee.

Copius amounts of whiskey....fired catfish/ fryed rattler wif fryed oakra and some fryed hushpuppies and copius amounts of whiskey, followed by copius amounts of takillya !

I hope !

EE that is the breakfast/supper of champions.

Speaking of HOT Louisania sausage, I wonder how Paladin is doing with his "Operation"? know

Well let me tell ya,

For Dinner tonight i sat down to a 16oz glass of something I care not to talk about and then chased that down with two more 16oz glass's of cold water! man that was good, filling too. Oh, wait a minute, I'll be right back, jus have to make a quick trip to the, well, you know where. Hey I'm back. Early in the AM gets to drink some more and around 8:30AM the "procedure" will start. Wish me luck.

Archived