SASS Wire Forum

Found a way to stop the recession.

Gonna buy me one of them airsoft paint ball guns and some pellets and do some outside painting. No ladders, brushes or clean up. Just load up and spray. You don't even have to pray. :rolleyes:

Ya see, these issues are easy if you just give them some good honest thought.

PREZACTLY MY POINT, BOB!

Never a shortage of work, and I can hire more guys to repaint the paint jobs. Who needs a stimulus plan.

We got our own. Only problem I see is that the midwest was so dry this year, I may have to franchise on the two coast. That means that a third of my market is shot before I begin. Maybe I can get some money from Uncle Sugar.

If Uncle Sugar comes through on the shortfall, You might get it. But only after I have a big office, car, house, sexy secretary, Large bank account, numerous contact in the local and national political arena, and Captain Jack has a big meaty bone. :lol:

If Uncle Sugar comes through on the shortfall, You might get it. But only after I have a big office, car, house, sexy secretary, Large bank account, numerous contact in the local and national political arena, and Captain Jack has a big meaty bone. :lol:

BMC, I got a friend that helps disabled VETS start up business's with 3% of all Gov't contracts being sent to them. You don't get paid a weekly or monthly salary, just quarterly dividends. His last one was $50,000.oo. NICE. Meat on the Bone for Cap'n Jack.

Jake

Archived