SASS Wire Forum

Just wondering for anyone that has watch any TV

Dusty Balz, SASS#46599

Well, Allie, the commercials are not any better.

I always get a laugh at the guys in the white coats, that tell you all about the medical advantages of their products, knowing full well that they are from Central Casting rather than AMA.

I notice flaming trousers on every dang campaign commercial I see.

Both sides.

I'm sick to death of all politicians! :angry: :angry:

U bet, UB!

I've watched the elephants and I've watched the donkeys, and I've tried and tried, but I just can't seem to get the hang of talking out of both sides of my mouth at once!

BMC ~ A man can only stand so much BS in a fortnight! The bottle of Ron Metusalem gran reserva has suffered mightily in that time.

Buena suerte, amigos

and may all politicians live up to our hopes, not our expectations.

eGG

If you believe the ads from both sides, they should all be taken out back and hung from a tall tree. I usually vote against someone, not for anyone.

The most effective vote cast in the Twentieth Century was cast by Lee Harvey Oswald et al.

The first time I was old enough to vote was 1968. I voted for George Wallace, not because I wanted him to win, I knew he would loose. I simply refused to vote for Nixon or HHH. In 1972, I refused to vote Period. I have voted the straight Republican Ticket ever since, as the lesser of two evils.

Ronald Reagan was the best of the lot, but he had his faults also.

I think we need a viable third party. The President would be the one with the greatest popular vote, no electoral college. Whoever came is second would be the Vice President.

The way things are now, the men with the deep pockets pick the candidates and we get Hobson's Choice.

Has anyone seen somebodies pants start on fire? ;)

Sorry......you'll have to define fire, pants, bodies and some. Old Chinese saying: "Man who tell truth all day, dead by sundown". Okay, maybe it was Aesop.

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Politicians lie....

Remember... the gov'ment is not the country.

Our current gov'ment is doomed.

Our great country... the U.S. of America is strong and will continue.

e.g.... Over the past 175 years, France has had "many-multiple"... gov'ment changes... bunches of 'em...

But France is a beautiful country... and continues, unabated. I wandered through there once upon a time... and just love the thought of going back. Just got to be able to tote my horses over there.

The U.S.A. will go through a real, real rough period... leadin' to a golden age. It ain't no hill for a climber... and I have had hang-nails worse than what is goin' to happen.

Good luck to all.

ts

Politicians lie....

Remember... the gov'ment is not the country.

Our current gov'ment is doomed.

Our great country... the U.S. of America is strong and will continue.

e.g.... Over the past 175 years, France has had "many-multiple"... gov'ment changes... bunches of 'em...

But France is a beautiful country... and continues, unabated. I wandered through there once upon a time... and just love the thought of going back. Just got to be able to tote my horses over there.

The U.S.A. will go through a real, real rough period... leadin' to a golden age. It ain't no hill for a climber... and I have had hang-nails worse than what is goin' to happen.

Good luck to all.

ts

:FlagAm:

You've seen the new Geico commercials? The ones with two guys playing a banjo (I think)? They ask " how happy are people who switch to Geico?" Happier than Galliger at a farmer's maket, Happier than a bodybuilder directing traffic, etc...

WELL, I heard that they have a new one in the works. The punch line is "Happier than a Republican on Novemver 7th."

seems like the last couple of days, I've only seen ads from ONE side, or at least the first few seconds before I change the channel or mute the tv. I suspect by November that I'll either give up TV entirely or DVR anything I want to watch so I can skip the ads. One of those, or maybe destroy the tv.

Archived