SASS Wire Forum

I'm not renewing my SASS membership

Utah Bob #35998

Last time mine was up I went for the three year plan cuz I tend to forget such things, to tell ya the truth I'm not sure when mine is up :rolleyes:

You ain't but I guarantee ya SASS is. :lol:

Me neither, triple D!

June of 2013 according to the card in my wallet that I wasn't even sure was there.

Amazingly, my original NRA life membership card issued in 1986 is also in my wallet.

Got my original 1980 Life Member card too! Somewhere along the line they changed my membership number 'cause the one on the card don't work anymore. Now I have a new, longer more complicated number.... :lol:

Will this thread go on for four pages?

IT

kinda depends on WHOM hi=jacks it :blink:

Could end up as a standard like the DRIVELL thread :wacko:

CB :lol: :lol:

That reminds me. Does anyone here send in Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstake entries? :P

That reminds me. Does anyone here send in Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstake entries? :P

I'm hoping to win the Irish Sweepstakes.

Irish Tom

I'm a lifer and I guess I need therapy!? :o

When SASS first started it was $35 to join or $200 for a Life Endowment membership. Some joined with $200 and lots of us didn't have that much extra money, so we joined regular. $25 each year for renewal. Some of us weren't sure SASS was going to be around for 5-10 years. I went 10 years before upgrading to life membership. My wife bought it for my Birthday present at End of Trail.

Jake

I just renewed in Mar of this year and that's the last money they're getting' from me in 2012.

:) rye

Archived