SASS Wire Forum

We Belong to the goverment

I can't watch videos due to dialup connection so I don't know what the video has to say.

----------

When any part of government takes on a loan from a bank, another part of government or another country, the only way they can secure the loan is with collateral. That collateral is the future taxes collected from the citizens. As the money earners, we have always been the slaves that earn the money to pay back government indebtedness through taxation.

We can not choose to not pay taxes. (without consequences) We as individuals are owned by the government to pay their debts and life styles whether we want to or not. The amount we pay to them can be changed more or less at their whim.

Well, when you put it that way, I guess we do all belong to the Government. :lol:

Do you have to be from California for that to make any sense? :wacko:

I got up feeling a little depressed this morning.. :unsure:

But then I read this, and found out I'm actually nothing more than a belonging.. :o

Now I'm REALLY depressed.. :(

:lol: :lol:

Doc, my day has been going down hill all morning. I read this, and I think I have finally hit the bottom.

If it gets any worse than this, I don't want to be here. Maybe I will go to the gun range and take out some frustation on a paper target.

My first thought was We don't belong to the Government, the Government belongs to us. That's all I'm going to say on that. I don't want to turn this any more political.

I too thought the government belonged to us.

How intelligent does that video clip make those people seem?

Like pets.

Like a toy.

Can they sell us?

Yes up the river.

What happened to of the people, by the people and for the people?

This sounds like those idiots in the clip sound like they buy the

of the government, by the government, and for the government.

Kool-Aid Drinkers....all of them. Dumb as a fence post.

Then the second link post #9 about the Fed Reserve bank, the guy talks about WW1 (1917-1919) for the USA and the Country being broke in

1913 and something about 1907. The big Dummy doesn't even know when WW1 was. I sure hope America wakes up before the election.

Jake

Archived