SASS Wire Forum

Remember this guy?

Ellie Mae Mohr

Well he's just back from learning how to be a productive citizen in the horse world and this is my first ride on him. Taken yesterday.

Hmmm...my links aren't working. Un momento while I try to see if I can fix them.

Thanks everyone. I only provided him with an opportunity to flourish, he grabbed onto that opportunity and has willingly done everything asked of him. Hard to believe he was a 2 year old stallion in the first picture. That he looked like a baby just shows you how malnourished he was. He's been a welcome addition to our horse family and I missed him something awful while he was away at the trainers. Guess I had gotten used to him trying to be my helper (bout like a cat that insists on rubbing on your legs when you're trying to walk) :rolleyes: when I was doing barn chores. He was good for them too, no bucks or anything. :)

Thanks Ellie, you made my morning for me. It is always good to see someone do good in the world. We see so much hate. Animals and kids are like that. Give them a little tlc an they will return in goodness.

You have a beautiful horse there. I am not much of a judge of horseflesh but I can see quality when it is there. Thanks for sharing. Captain Jack says he likes the pony too. :)

Archived