SASS Wire Forum

Deja Vu.. verse Deja Vous..

Deja Vous

Please note Gentlemen from CA who are really enjoying asking me about my business that invokes something along the lines of 13 good looking girls and 3 ugly ones.. I spell my name differently.. lol... Not related.. stop it ... stlop it.. lol.. too funny.. and I understand I am nationwide too? Geesh.. great where is my bank account anyhow????????????? lol

Hey looky fellows. The Toostone stage just pulled in and looky who was on it.

Long time no talkie, Deja.

yeah I was out frog gigging cuz y ou said I should use the lube.. lol

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

See, I knew if we chanted it enough she'd appear!

:lol:

Hey Deja, I trust that you are doing well. We get reports of your antics from time to time here in the Saloon....

Antics.. must be someone else,... you know I am a shy reserved kinda gal right? lol.. Glad you are still here to enterain Grizzes... hugs to ya.. Deja

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

See, I knew if we chanted it enough she'd appear!

:lol:

Hey you ...where are you and you little family at now???????????? lol... Gosh I miss all the stories.. are you still playing.. I am and playing badly as usual.. lol

Still in Mo as of now......

.....Hoping to move next summer.

Still playing??? Ya mean music??

~EE Taft~

Deja's back.

All is now right with the world. :blush:

Well... with the Saloon, anyway~! :lol:

Now doggonit, remember to check in once in a while so's folks don't get riled up worryin' 'bout ya....! ^_^

And make sure "Buncha J's" eats right and takes his vitamins! ;)

Missed you young lady.

Why....damn welcom back Miz Vouz....how ya been?

and did you know at that "nasty" place you were speakin about they actually DO have at least ONE ugly one there?? don't ask me how I know, cept it was for a friends batchlor party, and I want to know who actually would apply for the "ugly" position...

and I guess "position" is a poor choice of words...ahaaaaaaa

hope to see ya soon, at least at GFBJL...

curley

Yep.. I will be at the Jersey for sure.. lol... One ugly one?????????????? I was lied too.. lol... You know people just pick on me and I do nothing, I am just a nice quiet kid.. lol.. Okay, older than a kid. JJJJ's is out hanging out on the highways, you know how he is.. lol

Welcome back Deja.

It ain't been the same without ya.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah... thanks... hey where did you go????????? You disappeared again.. lol

I actually visited a Deja Vu in Nashville one time, had 2 big friends twist my arm and drag me in. Slogan there was "15 beautiful womand..and 1 ugly one" I guess the ugly one had the night off....LOL

You look like a rebel.. I bet you shoot black poweder you rascel.. lol... So, did you keep your eyes closed then?

Deja's back...... hmmm, an enchanted moment!

:) Rye

Ryes.. how are you!!!!!!!!!!! Still working on those strings and keys are ya???????

Yay! The best gal on the Wire pipes in! HI DEJA!!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Gunners.. so is the wife shooting now I hope? Gosh that was the best visit, huh???????????? lol...

See, we do care about you, DV. Nice to see you on here :blush:

And I care about all of you... how are you feeling? Don't be a smarty pants like JJJ's would be and say with my hands either.. lol

Missed you young lady.

Still hanging out with the fast crowd huh? lol... Hows the wife and kids and pup????????????

Deja's back.

All is now right with the world. :blush:

Well... with the Saloon, anyway~! :lol:

Now doggonit, remember to check in once in a while so's folks don't get riled up worryin' 'bout ya....! ^_^

And make sure "Buncha J's" eats right and takes his vitamins! ;)

Triple fishhooks or JJJs is doing very cool... we are having the time of ours lives.. how can you miss with two shooters hanging out???????? Hows Helen??????

All is right with the Saloon? :blink:

Good Lord! Can't have that! Quick, someone start a thread about nothing.

Maybe I'll do that.

Subs I know you.. if you start a thread it will be about food.. lol

Ryes.. how are you!!!!!!!!!!! Still working on those strings and keys are ya???????

Yep I am, (especially G-strings..LOL....uh sorry couldn't resist that, it's old piano tuner's humor)

How's it going with you, we missed ya 'round here!

:) Rye

Archived