SASS Wire Forum

Congrats to Crazy Nate

Carolina Cowboy

Just wanted to say Congrats to Crazy Nate for winning the Michigan State Buckroo State Champiion.......one great young man, but even better was the fact he was on my posse, and even better was the fact he was shooting with his Grand Dad(Split Aces), and his Dad( Grateful Lead)...three generations of SASS shooters, add the fact that they are super people, darn good shooters(we were all trying to keep up with Crazy nate) and you get a chance to see what makes SASS so great.......my hat is off to Split Aces for bringing both his son and Grandson into the SASS family, it was both fun and emotional to witiness.....and the Old Man didn't cut the youngun's any slack either :lol: ...Nate, congrats, you are one super young man, Split Aces, Grateful lead, you are two lucky guys, as is the Kid :FlagAm: again, Congrats Crazy Nate

Carolina Cowboy, who was glad to have such a great posse

Great job little buddy !

Coulda swore I posted this once last night...

Smokin Aces, Greatful Lead and Crazy Nate were a true pleasure to shoot with and hang out with for the weekend, along with the rest of Posse 8.

Made my first time extra enjoyable and cant wait to see some of these folks again.

Nate is good now, gonna be real good in the near future he sticks with it and listens to his dad and grandpa.

Have had the pleasure of shooting with Crazy Nate, his pa, and grandad a number of times - Great young shooter and very polite! His elder folks ain't so bad either :);)

CONGRATS to CRAZY NATE!!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Archived