SASS Wire Forum

Anybody use Frog Lube?

Heard that it is a wonder cleaner. Never used the stuff. At $18.00 for 8 ounces at Midway, I may never use it.

Of course if it stands up to all claims it might be something to look into. Eight ounce tub should go quite a ways.

I am not sure we have any frogs around here. If so, I wonder if they need lubing and if they have zerk fittings.

Badger, it costs so much because you only get a little bit out of each frog, and their diet greatly affects it...(too many flies, not enough roaches, etc.).... :)

It won't be on the market long. As soon as the way left animal rights freaks find out that the frogs don't get a cent of that cost they'll start a "free the frogs" movement and the cost will go out of sight and they'll go out of business.

STOS = slicker than owl "stuff". I don't remember what man, but he was wearing a white coat.

One of these TV Doctors, no doubt

It won't be on the market long. As soon as the way left animal rights freaks find out that the frogs don't get a cent of that cost they'll start a "free the frogs" movement and the cost will go out of sight and they'll go out of business.

Please do not forget that our SPOTTED OWLS are protected. But, maybe they can get some of that stimulus money from DC.

Onliest frogs I ever had I shot with a .22 or gigged. Legs are mighty good eatin'. Don't know why you'd need to lube one.....they are pretty slick as issued.

JHC :P:lol:

Yes, but they have inbedded zerk fittings. They must be lubed. Otherwise they would not be slick.

LBL,

What does it take and how long to harvest lube out of frog? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I set myself up purty good fer that one didn't I??? :lol:

I would think frogs are already slippery enough.

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

I tried it once but didn't like it. It was darn hard squeezing that darn frog.

It wasn't that... the problem with me, I just didn't look forward to gettin' the frog aroused. Had ta hire a dang princess to get'im up.... then finish the job.

Ya know, with all that work... frog squeezin's ain't that dang much. Maybe only enuff to cover the ejector-rod.

ts

Naw !

Are ya kiddin' me ? IT AINT NICE TO BE KIDDIN' OLE HAWK !

Dim frogs are slick nuff.........why wood dey need lubin' fer ? !

Heard that it is a wonder cleaner. Never used the stuff. At $18.00 for 8 ounces at Midway, I may never use it.

Of course if it stands up to all claims it might be something to look into. Eight ounce tub should go quite a ways.

I am not sure we have any frogs around here. If so, I wonder if they need lubing and if they have zerk fittings.

Do I have to milk the frog or kill the frog to get the lube??????????????? lol you are too much..

Do I have to milk the frog or kill the frog to get the lube??????????????? lol you are too much..

I've seen cats milked, whales milked, milked a caribou but I can't figure out how you would milk that poor frog!

I've seen cats milked, whales milked, milked a caribou but I can't figure out how you would milk that poor frog!

Surge milker.. very small model... available on Ebay right next the the private Island for sale by me.. lol

Surge milker.. very small model... available on Ebay right next the the private Island for sale by me.. lol

By golly! You're right.... There it is... I' m amazed....

Frog Lube does smell minty fresh!! :lol::lol:

I've used some. It works as advertised!

Still, it opens all sorts of avenues for humor when you think about it!! :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

The soft music and gentle touch is about as good as it gets.......................

Ya know, there are all sorts of crazy things used in the gun cleaning/reloading trade. I found some guys using citrus soup to clean brass, along with stainless steel pins. Claim it cleans the pockets and inside of the cases just like new. Now I am wondering what it does to the brass and the annealing on the blow hole. Reading about it, it says the citrus can cause the copper in the brass to turn pink. Now you can have Pink brass if that is what turns your crank.

Archived