SASS Wire Forum

Michigan State Shoot

Colt McAllister

10 awesome stages! Great target distance and size. That is what a sass match is supposed to be, and the numbers show it. Deuce and RJ and all the help really out done themselves. Congrats on putting on one of the best matches of the year. I only wish I could have done them justice. Everything was perfect besides my shooting. Between all the dropped shotgun shells and misses I ended up shooting 11 1/2 stages.

You should be proud Rangers!

Congrats to Deuce and KJ for their state championships!

Colt said it right, absolutely an awesome match! Every stage had it's own challenges whether it was the gun handling or the fun sweeps we had to shoot. Target placement was fantastic as well. Ya done good Deuce, ya done good! Congrats to both you and KJ on the Michigan State Champs titles you have once again! To Campo, top overall! Good job buddy! To the Tavern and Bunkhouse crew, I need to rest up for Warsaw! Thanks again for the great time and multiple laughs! RJ and family, for all your hard work and devotion! Sign me up for next year!!!!!

Thanks to all who attended to make this years Range War a success. Our list of volunteers and the extent of their talents is so great it leaves me humbled every year that so many come out to help and make this shoot what it is. A very special thanks to the Gillary family RJ,Sue,Emily,and Katie,your effort and devotion is priceless. Even though KJ and I are exhausted we are already talking about next years match and whats to come. Hope to see everyone there again!

What a Great bunch of volunteer's. Another fun time. Congrats to Deuce & KJ and thanks for all you do! And how about Those two Young Guns.

Congrats to Campo Kid& Rattle Snake Wrangler for shooting there way past some great shooters!

10 awesome stages! Great target distance and size. That is what a sass match is supposed to be, and the numbers show it. Deuce and RJ and all the help really out done themselves. Congrats on putting on one of the best matches of the year. I only wish I could have done them justice. Everything was perfect besides my shooting. Between all the dropped shotgun shells and misses I ended up shooting 11 1/2 stages.

I agree with you Colt this was a great match! Congrats to you for winning Wrangler in spite of the rough day you had. It was nice to meet you. I don't think we had met prior to this weekend.

Great match as always, Congrats to the Stevens on thier wins. but more importantly a great match that provided alot of fun for 200 plus people. Thanks to Deuce and the Rangers.

BT

Tom it was great to meet and posse up with you sir! Thank you for helping run the posse and your excellent RO skills thanks for also hanging around and helping us out on the TV stuff we did on Saturday. We look forward to shooting with you again!

What a blast! To meet and shoot with some old friends and make new ones. I had a great time again this year as I have in the past.

Thank you RJ and your great family for going above and beyond! An thank you Deuce and KJ for dreaming up such fun stages.

Thanks also goes to Jimmy Spurs for doing up a very nice SKB 200 and Colt for the ready to run '73. With these outstanding guns, we were able to sell out raffle tickets (over 800 this weekend) this year to raise money for next years shoot. Thanks for doing that guys!

Congrats goes to Campo Kid and Two Sons for their overall finishes and of course Deuce and KJ Stevens for being the top Michigan State Champs.

KQ

I tell ya Range War keeps gittin better every year. When ya got folks like R.J. Law ,The Lady,Deuce an K.J. you got a recipe for sucess !!!!! These folks an way to many to list sure know how to make it happen. Ifn you couldnt make it put it on the calender for next year a quick glance at the overall results and you will see there was " One Hell Of A Gunfight " goin on. Meet some new pards had a great time. NK

I tell ya Range War keeps gittin better every year. When ya got folks like R.J. Law ,The Lady,Deuce an K.J. you got a recipe for sucess !!!!! These folks an way to many to list sure know how to make it happen. Ifn you couldnt make it put it on the calender for next year a quick glance at the overall results and you will see there was " One Hell Of A Gunfight " goin on. Meet some new pards had a great time. NK

NK

It was good to posse with you my friend! One of things I really love about traveling new places is meeting new people and putting faces with names I've heard in the past. Seemed there was a bunch of that at Range War. Thanks for making us feel welcome.

Oh by the way, I hope you are feeling better!

Colt

NK

It was good to posse with you my friend! One of things I really love about traveling new places is meeting new people and putting faces with names I've heard in the past. Seemed there was a bunch of that at Range War. Thanks for making us feel welcome.

Oh by the way, I hope you are feeling better!

Colt

Thanks Colt glad to hear RW and yourself had a good time !!!! It was a pleasure shootin with you guys. Have a safe trip home . NK

My first Range War was 2003 and I've only missed two since then, this is an excellent match. I also like the huge grassy area available for campers, a large percentage of shooters stay on-site. There is a lot of time in the evenings to socialize with old friends and meet new ones.

One side event I also look forward to is the "shotgun games" run on the trap range by Mike Fink and Mo Gunns each year.

I'm already looking forward to WRRW 2013.

My first Range War was 2003 and I've only missed two since then, this is an excellent match. I also like the huge grassy area available for campers, a large percentage of shooters stay on-site. There is a lot of time in the evenings to socialize with old friends and meet new ones.

One side event I also look forward to is the "shotgun games" run on the trap range by Mike Fink and Mo Gunns each year.

I'm already looking forward to WRRW 2013.

Ditto that!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Kudos on this one Colt. This is a match to come back to. Congrats to KJ and Duece Michigan champs. Congrats to all the other champs too, especially our Buckaroo Spud. He really put it together the second day. Stages 6-10. So proud of him. Again thanks for a terrific Michigan wk end. Two Sons

Congrats to all Wolverine Regulators on a great shoot, and a better time. The stages were awesome, the organization of the event was spot on and even the Michigan weather co-operated.

R.J., Deuce, and all the rest of the people mentioned above did an outstanding job in making this one of the top shoots in the Nation.

You know you are doing something right when the posse lists read as a who's who of the best shooters in the game.

I am already planning on coming back next year and heading out to more shoots in the Michigan/Ohio/Indiana area to re-connect with some of the great people I met this weekend.

Congrats to all Wolverine Regulators on a great shoot, and a better time. The stages were awesome, the organization of the event was spot on and even the Michigan weather co-operated.

R.J., Deuce, and all the rest of the people mentioned above did an outstanding job in making this one of the top shoots in the Nation.

You know you are doing something right when the posse lists read as a who's who of the best shooters in the game.

I am already planning on coming back next year and heading out to more shoots in the Michigan/Ohio/Indiana area to re-connect with some of the great people I met this weekend.

Glad to have met ya Lefty! ;)

Glad to have met ya Lefty! ;)

Hey Gunner Galtin, I am glad Lefty spoke up when you came by or I would have missed you, it was a pleasure meeting you Sunday.....hope to get a chance to come up to Rockford and might bring Lefty with me to shoot with you guys

Hey Gunner Galtin, I am glad Lefty spoke up when you came by or I would have missed you, it was a pleasure meeting you Sunday.....hope to get a chance to come up to Rockford and might bring Lefty with me to shoot with you guys

10-4 pard!! Likewise - lookin' forward to shootin' with ya!! :)

Thanks Deuce, KJ, RJ, and everyone else that put this all together. It was a awesome weekend. Been to 13 and they just keep getting better....Thanks again EVERYONE....Faygo :D:D

Colt really sums it up. The Michigan match is always on our list for the year.

Congratulations to Deuce and KJ - Michigan State Champions! Congratulations also to all of the category winners.

See you all next year.

Smokie and Honey

Archived