SASS Wire Forum

INDIANA STATE SHOOT

Korupt Karl

Hey ya'll. Talked to a lot of people who have told me they were comin. We hit the 100+ mark a couple of weeks ago and apps are still comin in. We met with Holy Smokes for the Friday night BBQ and for the Ribs and chicken on Sat night and we have a week to give the final count....also for the shooters bag gift.

I know a lot of you want to shoot with another shooter or two and it gets more difficult as the time gets near to make that happen. If you are plannin on comin....Let us know. I reviewed the stages with the Match Director and the committee, we walked them all today....I guess what I did wasn't called walking...lol (I'm still limping a bit) and we have shot the 10 stages in our monthly over the last two months. We have fine tuned them and made adjustments to make all of the stages fun, exciting and varied.

Nothing but positive feed back about the flow, the scenarios....all have movement, some are just flat run and gun and while they all should be fast, some take some thought. I've tried to make starting positions as well as options up to the shooter in as many cases as possible so they can go right to left, vice versa as well as starting at various places on the stage as well as choice of firearms (any order)....should be a good one.

KK

Karl tried to PM you but it says you can't take any. Sure was good to hear from you.Give Kay a hug and kiss from the old Pit Bull

Archived