SASS Wire Forum

Where the hell id Deja Vous?

EL NEGRO GATO

Hey folks, I haven't seen or heard from her in a long time,anyone know how she is and how her dad is?

Inquiring minds want to know, Sharon where are you?

ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Hey folks, I haven't seen or heard from her in a long time,anyone know how she is and how her dad is?

Inquiring minds want to know, Sharon where are you?

ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Saw her the Cowboys shoot this past weekend...She was looking good and very happy...Got my hug and kiss...Can't ask for more...

Texas Lizard

She's keepin' her LOLs under the radar!

When corrosponding with Jittery Jim about a shotgun . . . I inquired about Deja . . . and he said that she was fine. That about 10 days ago. A while back I had E-muled hur, . . and called on her cell phone and left a message . . . but never heer'd frum hur, . . . :huh:

Well, let's call Deja by invoking LOL.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Umm, Deja?

Are you suggesting that we all sit in a circle, assuming the lotus position and chant LOL.

Maybe a few candles in the center of the circle for aviance?

Sounds like the cowboy way to me...... :lol:

We was in jail together for a spell.

We was both innocent. :P

Yup ! Dats da way I hearded it !

Just da way I hearded it ! ! ! lol

Rumored she married some rich guy ............................................................................that should get a response out of her :)

I miss this fine, pretty lady.

She's a class act. And that's the truth!!

And if she's taking care of her father. God bless her.

If she's in love. God bless him!! LOL!!! :lol:

Birdgun Quail

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING :lol:

Okay holster those Walkers and lets get busy.. lol Stop it just stop it.. lol

Ahhh.. thanks y'all... My puter is still slow, but that is my own fault.

I am working over time at work... calling my dad 4-5 times a week, calling family 3 times a week and there are a lot of us... and spending time at my place and with JJJ's..

Dad seems a bit better for now, but it a daily up and down.

I have a small house Rat Dog and I are renting in Riverside and I can't help but plant stuff even if it isnly mine. And I water the lawn just to drown the worms.

And JJJ's has a few health things going on and yes, I want to be with him all I can be.. I heard once that if you irrated the heck out of someone they will live just to spite you.. thats my plan.. lol..

I am shooting, and reloading.. and working on a outfit for The Jersey Lily this year so JJJ's will be proud to have me on his arm, or proud to dump me on the masses while he goes and plays poker and drinks.. lol... gotta tease him...

My guns are still amazing... Miz Demeaner is doing so much better.. JJJ's fixed the Marlin jam.. boy I really had one.. lol.. My pistols are fixed by my pal Bang tail out on the range he is my range gunsmith and the nicest man ever.. and good with guns... And my shotgun, well Frontier Cartridge made me leave my Pump and go back to a side by side so I have a stoeger from a good pal, and of course I have to now pull the back trigger and then the front one.. Well, you guys know my shotfun reputation... lol

I am blessed everyday with a lot to smile about.. the sun goes up.. jjj;'s sends me a text message for a good morining, I hear from Peppers, my family my friends from MO once in a while.. I have my health and the warmth of friends and family.. things I don't deserve in just great numbers... tonight I stopped to buy a tater slicer for french fried sweet taters.. and I ended up in the conversation with a lady who had so much to share about what works in life, and what keeps her smiling.. She was 94 and while she had a bit of trouble moving around she was amazing in her grace, styel and smile... If only I could be like that when I am 94 instead of a whiner.. lol...

Life has bless me with all of you asking about me.. and I am so sorry I have not had the time to get on here, or the darn internet connection. Wolffes I thought I sent you an email? jjj's is my friend, my heart, my gun cart boy, my shooting pal, my whiskey sipping bud, my gun auction pal, and the best person I have had the chance to spend a lot of time with for a long time. And he owns guns and reloading stuff.. how can I go wrong? lol.... xxx.. Deja

We was in jail together for a spell.

We was both innocent. :P

Hey I never did thank you for coming up with the bribe money.. lol

Good to see you back here. Please visit more often. You are greatly missed here. Best wishes for you and JJJ. You two are very sweet together. Hopefully, I will be well enough to visit you at GFBJL. I hope you two get to make it out to Chimney Rock.

Take good care and come back to see us again soon, please.

Good to see you back here. Please visit more often. You are greatly missed here. Best wishes for you and JJJ. You two are very sweet together. Hopefully, I will be well enough to visit you at GFBJL. I hope you two get to make it out to Chimney Rock.

Ahhh thanks.. hes my better half.. and the funny guy at the party.. lol.. I hope you are doing so much better.. I don't get on a lot.. I have a lot going on.. and my connection is horrible.. I think I moved to Mars or something.. lol I have two dead spots in my tiny house where I drop calls or text messages won't go thru .. lol.. Lost in Space all over again.

Take good care and come back to see us again soon, please.

Life has bless me with all of you asking about me.. and I am so sorry I have not had the time to get on here, or the darn internet connection. Wolffes I thought I sent you an email? jjj's is my friend, my heart, my gun cart boy, my shooting pal, my whiskey sipping bud, my gun auction pal, and the best person I have had the chance to spend a lot of time with for a long time. And he owns guns and reloading stuff.. how can I go wrong? lol.... xxx.. Deja

WELLLL The Little Lady Has Found Some Harmony In Life!! Soooo Glad To hear That Life Is Better For You.

Same Old Stuff Here In The Hot Dry Indian Nations. Shooting Is Good.

I Too have Returned to The Dark Side!! Having a Ball. Dogwood Annie May Follow. Time Will tell.

Headed out To Oklahoma Ruckus On The 19th. Then Comin At Cha In November. Still Shootin The Monthly Matches Ay Ozarks Posse And Arkansas Lead Slingers With an Occasional Trip To Tulsey Town And Others.

You Keep the Harmony Thing Going and Enjoy Life To The Max..xoxoxo.

Archived