SASS Wire Forum

Freehaz at Midsouth

Kiowa Kid, SASS #69870L

Hey just got and e-mail free hazmat at midsouthshooters.com for orders greater than $250.00 just enter promo code FREEHAZ in promotions box during cheout good unt 9/3/2012.

KK

Their website shows Federal Small Pistol primers out of stock but they have the Federal Magnum Small Pistol primers in stock for the same price. I ordered sufficient quantity of items from the website to qualify for the dollar amount and entered the code FREEHAZ and got the $25.00 credit for the free hazmat.....it does work!!

KK...thanks for sharing that with us.

Does it deduct the hazmat fee after you enter the credit card? I haven't been able to get it to delete the HF and I'm not gonna do it if the fee doesn't come off. I can buy locally for that price, when they have it.

Does it deduct the hazmat fee after you enter the credit card? I haven't been able to get it to delete the HF and I'm not gonna do it if the fee doesn't come off. I can buy locally for that price, when they have it.

It still shows the hazmat fee but gives a $25.00 discount in the main part where primer and powder are shown.

KK

I ordered 10,000 of the Federal small magnum primers from them today....cost me $26.02 per thousand. They showed a credit of $25.00 on the invoice. Then they charged $41.44 shipping for a total order price of $276.64. So drive out price delivered to your house is $27.67 per thousand. The best price I've seen around here in NE Georgia in the last 6 months is $30...and then you have to pay sales tax. So...for me it was a good price. The $41.44 shipping includes the $25 hazmat fee but the credit offset that. And....as of 9:00pm EST today they still show to be in stock.

Archived