SASS Wire Forum

Skinny or pleasingly plump?

Complicated Lady

I sure don't like seein' or feelin' a hip bone! 'specially at the wrong moment.....in the wrong spot! :o

:ph34r:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not about thin or fat for me. It starts with the eyes. For me that's where all the emotions start from. After that it's getting to know her. We start out thin (for the most part) and then through the years our bodies change but ya know what never changes, the eyes. I will forever love my partner, my wife, etc. Jus my thoughts.

My wife was 110 lbs 5'6 when we met not much curves. Pregnancy changed that a Little but not much.

Ive dated girls ranging from skinny as a 2x4 to almost my size. Barbie shaped to pretty much no curves. Models to anti exercise. I married the girl that moved my heart and soul. Not just made my pulse soar.

I have always preferred a woman with meat on her. Skinny women are beautiful too but my tastes run toward the curvy....

I get all confused when guys say 'curvy'... is this 'curvy', 'fit' or 'skinny'? :wacko:CURVY,FIT or SKINNY

Size does matter, it's all in the HEART! Then again I always love a lady in uniform! :FlagAm:

My little LADY!

Full bodied and robust, with an intriguing complexity of character and charm. Vivacious, tart, yet sweet. Piquant and mellow at the same time. Mellow, but with a few sharp notes to tease you. And they must improve with age.

"they must improve with age"

When I was in my twenties, had little ones to take care of and very little money...

I was a little frustrated and embarassed at the way I sometimes looked.... in "Frumpy Mom" mode..

The lack of time to take care of myself or funds to get a haircut, ect.....

At the time my mother told me, "Many times a woman looks better in her fourties than she does in her twenties"

I didn't believe it at all at the time. "How can that be?!"

I understand it better now. I won't say I look better now than I did then but I know I'm more comfortable with who I am. I've accepted my faults and try to make the best of what I've got.

The wrinkles and extra pounds don't bother me as much.

I know a woman who was beautiful when she was 78 years old. Sexy, no, but she was so beautiful on the inside that it shined through her eyes and made you want to look at her.

Her kind spirit and enthusiasm for life made you think, "she's a beautiful woman"

I want to be like her.

When I was in my twenties, had little ones to take care of and very little money...

I was a little frustrated and embarassed at the way I sometimes looked.... in "Frumpy Mom" mode..

At the time my mother told me, "Many times a woman looks better in her fourties than she does in her twenties"

I understand it better now. I won't say I look better now than I did then but I know I'm more comfortable with who I am. I've accepted my faults and try to make the best of what I've got.

I know a woman who was beautiful when she was 78 years old. Sexy, no, but she was so beautiful on the inside that it shined through her eyes and made you want to look at her.

Her kind spirit and enthusiasm for life made you think, "she's a beautiful woman"

I want to be like her.

And that is sexy!

I want to be like her.

+1

My woman....God bless her.....puts up wif so much of my BS. I'm kiinda like a wreckin' ball crash in into her. But see just smiles an sees past my faults an goes on....an she pulls , pushes me long with her, me kickin' an screaming like a child all da way.

But when things go rat fer me, an I look at her and see da love fer me shinin' through her green eyes, well......needs less to say, it touches my soul an genteelly puts me in my place.

Da older da fiddle, da sweeter da music.........

Da older da wine , da sweeter da taste...

All deys words refer to her. When I look into dem green eyes, I see an angle dat loves no one but me !

I get all confused when guys say 'curvy'... is this 'curvy', 'fit' or 'skinny'? :wacko:CURVY,FIT or SKINNY

Good golly, cann't ya see that poor thing is about ready to collape from hunger? :mellow: Her ribs are sticking out. She don't look well at all, rather sickly! As my mother would have said. :rolleyes: Get her a plate of biscuits and sausage gravy,,,,with a side of bacon,,,, FAST!!!! :lol: Or we will loose her for sure.

This question got started over on Facebook and I decided I wanted a smart cowboy's opinion....

Does a woman have to be skinny to be beautiful?

NO!

But on the other hand their belly should not be the first part of their body that enters a room

Saw a YouTube of a lady using power tools to build a chicken coop another describing in detail her AR15 upgrades...that's beautiful!

And that is sexy!

+1

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life
Skinny or pleasingly plump?

I wouldn't mind a skinny gal... if'fn she had a select group of pleasingly plump places anatomically arranged on her.

ts

Ok, in reply to this quote I refer you to my post (71) for my opinion.

In a related issue, I married a skinny girl......who bloomed into a curvy lady! My wife is cursed (or blessed depending how you look at it) with thyroid problems. Not overactive or underactive but rather it goes back and forth. As a result she will drop weight almost like clock work.......She averages 145 but has gone as high as 160 and as low as 120! :blink:

This is (from what the docs say) a common thing in these problems and should be watched but are not a big concern unless it get really drastic.

Having said that, my wife (when we were married) was (I thought) a knockout, and I loved cuddlin' up with that every night. then as we had our boys the obvious weight gain came and she put on some weight. (About 145 after the baby weight came off) I quickly learned how nice it was to have a bit more "Mama" to cuddle with on a cold winter night! :D

The reason I mention all this is that you will have ladies here and there saying "My hubby wishes I was the same as when I was younger." My wife has dropped down to lower weight than when she was 20! And I'm here to tell ya, when you get use to a warm Gal to cuddle with it get's cold when she's small again!

She likes it.......I don't!

I know, TMI, but you asked (the OP) and I answer the best I can. The most beauty I see in my darlin is when I look into her eyes, when I hear her laugh, when I see her smile.......when I can see that I make her life better, because she sure makes mine a lot nicer!

~EE Taft~

More like anorexic and plastical surgalized. Or photoshopped.

Yer right Whiskey, there's parts of that girl that defintley ain't real!.........and photoshopped to boot! LOL

:) Rye

Howdy CL, I ain't musically inclined, but sometimes it just takes a good song to answer a question.

;)

I just heard that song on the radio. I think it could be a good "theme song" for SASS

.....and Hoss... It's always good to see you... You should come around more often

I've always believed that a real man doesn't love a woman based on her figure. A real man appreciates the figure of the woman he loves.

It's not about thin or fat for me. It starts with the eyes. For me that's where all the emotions start from. After that it's getting to know her. We start out thin (for the most part) and then through the years our bodies change but ya know what never changes, the eyes. I will forever love my partner, my wife, etc. Jus my thoughts.

"There ain't no way to hide those lyin eyes" :lol:

'

The reason I mention all this is that you will have ladies here and there saying "My hubby wishes I was the same as when I was younger."

~EE Taft~

Any man who would actually say that to his wife is an idiot.

I think sometimes ladies believe we would like them to be that way..but they're usually wrong.

NO

But must have a good personality :)

CB

Amen nuf said ! :blink:

My lovely bride was skinny when I married her, but then again so was I. Now, both of us are carrying a few more pounds than we were then, but neither one of us minds when it comes to snuggle time. They say that love is blind, but it doesn't have to be. Love is mostly the maple syrup to life's pancakes: it makes it all the sweeter...

We all know that the right answer is "heart".. the rest of it changes with the times. Here's some inspiration, though, no matter how old you are now... or what excuses we may have...

http://www.karmatube.org/videos.php?id=3315

Any man who would actually say that to his wife is an idiot.

I think sometimes ladies believe we would like them to be that way..but they're usually wrong.

.....zackly........

To be married to a 18 year old (we were YOUNG when we got hitched) That can't cook and is too small to keep me warm.........

........vs. my wifey, whom has developed into a masterful cook, developed into a mature woman, and developed a set of curves that drive me crazy...........

She's also good at rat holin' money too.......She told me today that she has some money built up just for me to get a new toy! :)

Hmmmmm.......Let's see here..........

HELL NO, I WOULDN'T WANT MY WIFE YOUNG AGAIN!!!!!!!

I might be direct and to the point but my baby knows I love her!!!!......and she loves me. :wub:

There's more to a good woman that plump or thin........the soul and kindness is what I look at.

~EE Taft~

Fore we all start throwin out criteria for establishing what constitutes a beautiful woman we might oughta look in the mirror to see what she's trying to please. :rolleyes:

Good point!

~EE Taft~

Fore we all start throwin out criteria for establishing what constitutes a beautiful woman we might oughta look in the mirror to see what she's trying to please. :rolleyes:

Yeah, nothing sillier than a XXXXL guy criticizing women who are a little plump.

Archived