SASS Wire Forum

Skinny or pleasingly plump?

Complicated Lady

Fore we all start throwin out criteria for establishing what constitutes a beautiful woman we might oughta look in the mirror to see what she's trying to please. :rolleyes:

zackly....... !

Each time I git up in da morning an glue da mirror back together agin, I think............."What in da horse hell do she see in me ?"

An as ifin' she knows what I'm thinkin' she rolls over an says, "Dat plum mostest handsomeist man da Good Lord ever built !"

I gotta agree wif her on da one ! Move over Tom Sellack !

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now this is a "Complicated" question. :lol:

DUH.......YA TANK !

Hey....C.L.,.....dat's yur cue !

The 'redheaded hussy'

The above picture shows my obvious preference.

Thank you Molly for allowing me to share it. :wub:

Professor [who is clearly out of his league] Tull

God if she has an interest in me, willing to put up with my BS, will tolerate my obsession with guns, ballistics, rants about violations of the Constitution (specifically the 2A), wanting to spend all my extra cash on ammo and trips that allow me to shoot ammo...whether she is fat or not is totally beside the point.

DUH.......YA TANK !

Hey....C.L.,.....dat's yur cue !

Well I certainly would not want to miss my cue...

My take on the subject is this...

If a man believes a woman has to be skinny to be beautiful then he just hasn't been around the right "voluptuous" ones yet.

I believe almost any woman of any size and of any age can be beautiful.... It's all about attitude.

Many years ago I had a friend that weighed every bit of 200 lbs..... when she walked into a room every man turned to look, she carried herself with confidence.

She taught me that I could wear frumpy clothes and wait around until I was a size 3 again before I was happy with myself, beating myself up everyday for not being a size 3, OR I could say, "Hey, this is me and I'm gonna make the best of what I've got"...and accept myself no matter what size I am. I've always been "alittle chubby around the middle" .... it's just how I'm built.

I've weighed as much as 192 lbs. I got tired of being so uncomfortable so I did something about it. For the last few years it goes between 130 and 145. I have compassion for anyone who struggles with their weigh because I do too. Now I eat whatever I want. I'm just more realistic about what I really want.

A woman's size is not what makes her attractive.

....with that said....

I don't even want to meet the man that is stupid enough to tell a voluptuous woman that only skinny women are attractive.

... oh wait... I've already met him....

I've said it before and I'll say it again, "I LIKE SMART COWBOYS"

Well I certainly would not want to miss my cue...

My take on the subject is this...

If a man believes a woman has to be skinny to be beautiful then he just hasn't been around the right "voluptuous" ones yet.

I believe almost any woman of any size and of any age can be beautiful.... It's all about attitude.

Many years ago I had a friend that weighed every bit of 200 lbs..... when she walked into a room every man turned to look, she carried herself with confidence.

She taught me that I could wear frumpy clothes and wait around until I was a size 3 again before I was happy with myself, beating myself up everyday for not being a size 3, OR I could say, "Hey, this is me and I'm gonna make the best of what I've got"...and accept myself no matter what size I am. I've always been "alittle chubby around the middle" .... it's just how I'm built.

I've weighed as much as 192 lbs. I got tired of being so uncomfortable so I did something about it. For the last few years it goes between 130 and 145. I have compassion for anyone who struggles with their weigh because I do too. Now I eat whatever I want. I'm just more realistic about what I really want.

A woman's size is not what makes her attractive.

....with that said....

I don't even want to meet the man that is stupid enough to tell a voluptuous woman that only skinny women are attractive.

... oh wait... I've already met him....

I've said it before and I'll say it again, "I LIKE SMART COWBOYS"

Well, C.L. ...My wife aint skinny by no means ! And like you was at one time she's ever bit 200#.

She carries her self with this air of confidence, which I find very sexy, and she has this most con-tay caus laugh. It lightens up the room and my soul and everyone......I mean EVERONE in the room wants to be near her or drink what ever she's drinking ! Too bad for me, she's allergic to likker ! (sad face)

The beauty of my women comes from the inside, as well as the out. Green eyes and brown hair and a face of an angel...........That's my women............my wife.

And she LIKES SMART COWBOYS AS WELL ! lol

I ain't never claimed to be a smart cowboy........

........I think a woman that kicks herself around ain't near as attractive as a woman that carries herself with pride in who she is.

There ain't nothin' like a woman,...........period.

My wife may not be perfect...(Though I think she is)...I know damn good and well I ain't perfect.........together we are perfection.

~EE Taft~

Archived