SASS Wire Forum

Comin' At Cha!

Come On Christmas

http://www.federalpremium.com/products/details/shotshell.aspx?id=446&p=1

Just called the Grapevine Texas Bass Pro they got 5 cases of Pink Shotgun Shells in stock!

I am man enough to shoot PINK shot shells thru VAVOOM my twice barreled street howitzer!

First to Bass Pro then it's off to the Skeet Range so I can shoot em then reload them with BLACK POWDER!

Once you tried BLACK you'll never go back!

Arrrrrrrg! ¡Guardar Los Melones!

Yo soy un mujeriego descarado!

Chameless Woomanizer

They are $59.95 for a case which is reasonable. They are the same price at Bass Pro and Cabelas except ya have to pre order and have them delivered to the FTW Cabelas. I could buy ya a case or load up a few boxes of Black Powder loads. Is there a shoot at Bar 3 before CAC? Lemme know.

I need to come out and get my sea legs before the big Ho Down!

Chameless

We will be shooting next month September 15-16 and then again in October 20-21.... Then it's a hoedown at the Bar 3 Ranch. With over 400 shooters now the parking lot will fill up fast. Save some money and carpool or camperpool or wagonpool..... Thanks to all that has signed up...

Don't forget to bring a picture of You and Your horse all dressed up ,,flashing some sort of pink and sign up for the free saddle give a way [[[donated by Tucker Feed]]]... Your Pic is the ENTRY.....

We will be shooting next month September 15-16 and then again in October 20-21.... Then it's a hoedown at the Bar 3 Ranch. With over 400 shooters now the parking lot will fill up fast. Save some money and carpool or camperpool or wagonpool..... Thanks to all that has signed up...

Don't forget to bring a picture of You and Your horse all dressed up with a pick flashing and sign up for the free saddle give a way [[[donated by Tucker Feed]]]... Your Pic is the ENTRY.....

What's going on here? What's a pick flashing? I'm serious, I'll try to enter.

Ugly,, it's a picture of You and Your horse with flaming/flashing some sort of pink in the picture. Hey get creative,,, some body is gonna get lucky and win a saddle.... If You win it and don't want it-----SELL it for gas money.... all we need is one picture to enter !!!!!

Archived