SASS Wire Forum

Thanks for prayin!

Bridger, SASS #27230

Seems like we often see requests for prayers, but we don't often get any reports on how God answers them. Been on my heart to let you all know...

Three years ago, I was pestering all you folks for prayers for some young folks who are friends of ours, who had a little baby that was born very, very premature. Well, that little girl has grown into a three-year-old, who is beautiful and perfect in every way. Thought you ought to know, and let you know that you are all deeply appreciated.

Bridger

Not two many people have ask for more prayers than I have.I have said many time that my wife had cancer and was being treated.I gave reports that she is cancer free because of all the prayers from all the cowboys and cowgirls on here.I had people that would be there for me when I would be crying and need to chat with someone and someone was always there.The prayers that come from this Forum has got me through. God did it but when so many people ask God for the same thing.Thanks again.Pit Bull

After my son wrecked his bike and needed surgery to fix the torn abdominal wall I posted and had 20+ cowboys and cowgirls offering prayer. God answered, and healed him quickly with no complications.

I thank you all, JB

Many prayers go unanswered. But if one is faithful - prayers can answered

Two weeks ago, I misplaced my set of car keys with house, boat lock, etc keys on the ring. I looked for 2 days and they were not to be found. I said 2 prayers to St Anthony. That night, I had a 'flash' dream. It was the image of a blue bag with one key standing vertical in the bag. When I got up, I immediately went to my wife's handbag and there was my set of keys. The inside lining of the handbag is ... blue

There are many prayers to St. Anthony of Padua (1195-1231), patron of the poor and a Doctor of the Church, asking for his aid, particularly in finding lost articles. St. Anthony was a Franciscan (a member of the religious order founded by St. Francis of Assisi) who was known as a great preacher and theological instructor.

Archived