SASS Wire Forum

Tennessee State Championship

Slim, you might have to ask Whiskey or Papa Dave on that one, Outlaw should be a ball, I'm thinking about trying it in November.

Ugly we'll miss you, hope you shoot well.

Widder I plan to have the Team Match on Friday 30 minutes after the last Posse finishes their stages. That will give us plenty to do until time for the Friday night dinner. I haven't decided exactly how it will be yet.

We plan to have a special side match to raise funds for the SASS Memorial Chapel. It is a "Cut The Rope" target inspired by Pig Iron Lane. I'll post more on it later.

Thanks

Randy

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howdy (Papa Dave, Randy, & Blackwater): I received the confirmations for Ali and I and we are looking forward to the match for sure! I plan to shoot both the WB and BP mini matches but did not see those listed in the confirmation. Do we need to sign up in advance for those matches and notify y'all of our desired categories? Or are you planning to have folks sign in during the safety meetings?

WB - Traditional

BP - Frontiersman

ZIGGY! I don't know about the WB match but we're gonna' just have men's and women's Black Powder categories as of now. I'd like to set aside Frontiersman and the other cats, but we really didn't plan for much more than a fun warmup for the Soot Lords and Ladies.

It's still in development as of now. More info when we get it sorted out! :unsure:

Hey M.J.!! are you comin' with your ma and pa?

It'll be good to see ya'!

Widder .... looking forward to seeing you in a coupla weeks!!

Kate

Kate...the pleasure will be all mine. I hope Y'all have a safe trip to Tennessee.

Now I'm lookin forward to the match even more.

..........Widder

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Kate...the pleasure will be all mine. I hope Y'all have a safe trip to Tennessee.

Now I'm lookin forward to the match even more.

..........Widder

I'm also lookin' forward to seein' ya there, Widder. Not shootin'... just jawin'... but will drift in sometime durin' that time.

ts

Hey Stud: been wantin to meet you for a couple years now.

ifn you're at the TN State, I'm gona find somebody to take our pix together (unless there are ominous reason you don't want your pix taken..... :o )

See ya in a few weeks.

..........Widder

Hey Stud: been wantin to meet you for a couple years now.

ifn you're at the TN State, I'm gona find somebody to take our pix together (unless there are ominous reason you don't want your pix taken..... :o )

See ya in a few weeks.

..........Widder

Don't mind a few pics... law ain't got no current papers out on me just now.

We ought to get the Birdgun to take the pics. He's good at it.

ts

Don't mind a few pics... law ain't got no current papers out on me just now.

We ought to get the Birdgun to take the pics. He's good at it.

ts

We orta' get together Thursday afternoon and visit the Bell Buckle Cafe!! :PB)

We orta' get together Thursday afternoon and visit the Bell Buckle Cafe!! :PB)

Sounds like a plan... but sure hope Birdgun don't start eatin' them greasy porkchops...

The way he eats 'em... it's just... just plumb nasty lookin'.

ts

What time does the Bull Shootin' side match start?

Kajun the Side Matches will start at 10 am.

MJ, hope you have decided to make it, if so be sure to get your application in soon.

Randy

Kajun the Side Matches will start at 10 am.

MJ, hope you have decided to make it, if so be sure to get your application in soon.

Randy

Hey Saint...

If I show up... just casual like... you ain't gonna make me werk... are ya?

ts

Now Randy!! Don't go scarin' off ol' Studdly!! :lol:

We don't get to see him very often! :(

ts. you come by the hat tent and I'll likely have a beverage you can use, some shade, and a fan runnin' if it's too hot!!

i also keep a few chairs around to set and visit!!

Randy,

I sent you a PM regarding the TN state match.

Thanks.

Lead Ringer.

Just got back from our mid-month match, sent you a reply, you can also e-mail me at rws2700@comcast.net.

See you at State Match.

Randy

Randy, you can tell Papa my app went out this morning and Shell Stuffer's is going out this week. :)

Ziggy and Sgt: after seeing that both of you are signed up, along with a couple others, and knowing Y'alls reputation as JEDI GFer's, I'm glad I signed up for SrGF now.

But I'm still lookin forward to see and shootin with ya..

Safe travels.

..........Widder

Our applications went out today. Miss Behavin' and I are looking forward to the TN State match. It will be our first time at this facility

Ringer

Ziggy and Sgt: after seeing that both of you are signed up, along with a couple others, and knowing Y'alls reputation as JEDI GFer's, I'm glad I signed up for SrGF now.

But I'm still lookin forward to see and shootin with ya..

Safe travels.

..........Widder

As I recall you whooped on me at our last gunfight. :D so I'm glad to see yo in SGF too :lol:

Add another Jedi to the list. Widder, I'm 1 for 2 with you (maybe you should leave the SR to the others). Sgt, I'm 0 for 2 with you. I've been looking deep to the force and can't wait for this gunfight. See ya'll on thur morning...

Boaz

Randy, you can tell Papa my app went out this morning and Shell Stuffer's is going out this week. :)

Sgt. Eli, glad to hear you and Shell Stuffer will be there.

Lead Ringer, I'm excited to see what you and Miss Behavin' think of our range and Match, we're pretty proud of it.

Boaz Lognhorn, sounds like you'll be there as well, sounds like there might be lots of Jedi mind tricks, Gunfighters and Outlaws are my favorites to watch, maybe someday Widder will teach we how to shoot Gunfighter.

With all these folks coming in there won't be any easy Categories.

Hopefully we'll be able to post the stages soon.

Just over 3 weeks till the fun begins.

Randy

Hey SGT and Boaz:

you fellers, along with Ziggy and I'm sure a few others, are making the GF category very interesting and SUPER competitive. I'm glad they are offering the SrGF category..... :lol:

Boaz and SGT, I think BOTH you fellers whooped me like a dog up at Rockcastle. I had a blast up there.

I managed to stay focused at GOA to help redeem myself..... ^_^

Hey Boaz, I got an email from Ruger Ray this morning stating that you were coming to the TN State. I was glad to hear that. Y'all have safe travels and I'll see ya sooooon!

..........Widder

Add another Jedi to the list. Widder, I'm 1 for 2 with you (maybe you should leave the SR to the others). Sgt, I'm 0 for 2 with you. I've been looking deep to the force and can't wait for this gunfight. See ya'll on thur morning...

Boaz

Hot dang!! Another Jedi. I'm really looking forward to this match! Randy, you shoot Double Duelist, you're 99% of the way there, just have ta pull at the same time now. :D

Hot dang!! Another Jedi. I'm really looking forward to this match! Randy, you shoot Double Duelist, you're 99% of the way there, just have ta pull at the same time now. :D

Sgt. Eli, drawing them at the same time is not the problem, it's what to do after that.

Randy

Randy,

with all these GFer's comin your way (and the great job Y'all did last year), I'm sure the stages will make the GFer's and Duelist very happy.

And remember, when a stage is GF friendly.....its friendly to everyone.

See ya sooooooon.

..........Widder

I'm writing three stages for the Black Powder match as we converse. They will be Gunfighter friendly and ambidexterous too!! B)

Thursday afternoon will be a hoot!! :o:lol:

Archived