SASS Wire Forum

DFW Area Pawn Shop frequenters

I r looking for a used 1894 30 30. I will have the dinero together by the 31st. Pre 64 is good, but I am more into less expensive that cycles well.

Gonna shoot Cody Dixon with Texas 10 Horns Sept 9th and with the Green Mountain Regulators at they annual REGULATORS REVENGE October 27th.

http://www.greenmountainregulators.org/RegulatorsRevenge.htm

Wanna do a local face to face so I can practice shooting it before the 8th.

Have mercy on a poor boy.

Shameless

They're out there, but I would suggest you looks at the Marlin 336 platform. They are generally cheaper and I feel a better gun than the 94's that you will be able to afford.

If you change your mind about ftf i have a shooter grade (read shows character) made in the early 1900's i might be talked out of

Thanks guys. I am partial to the 1894 is cause my Daddy had one. When I was a boy my Dad let me shoot it. I was on target while my brother and Dad were not. I am using the wrong nomenclature, but I do well using a circle within a circle military sights which this rifle had.

As does my Renegade

I mean deer season. When we were in high school we would say we were deer hunting. But, we would go to Mexico and go dear hunting. :~>=

Thanks Goody! Your a Prince! I did not read this till 5 PM. I called em and I be a going in the morning. I owe you a box of Pink Federal !Guardar Los Melones! Shotgun shells deliverable at CAC. Would you prefer Smokeless or Black Powder Reloads?

She may be ugly, but as long as she is still tight :ph34r:

Sending you a P.M.

Most of my guns have knick names . . . What should I call her . . . I know! Lucy!

Chameless Woomanizer

* The Spanish is "Save the Melons" "Save the Ta Ta's" doesn't translate well.

I thought that meant "Guard your melons", oh well. From memory it is about serial 3850000, early 70's. Real walnut, real Winchester 94, not a Sears or other knockoff. Some scuffs, toe of the buttstock chipped off and glued back, no missing wood. Off them $250 or so, might get lucky.

I thought that meant "Guard your melons", oh well. From memory it is about serial 3850000, early 70's. Real walnut, real Winchester 94, not a Sears or other knockoff. Some scuffs, toe of the buttstock chipped off and glued back, no missing wood. Off them $250 or so, might get lucky.

Yeah, I was looking at a Ranger which has cheap wood for the same money. I am used to wood glueing cheeps shooting Stoeger Shotguns ;~> Super Glue does wonders!

I will ask, but I am a Republican. Businesses are supposed to make a profit.

Can hardly wait to see LUCY! Maybe I can wood burn Lucille on zee stock.

Shameless, Fellow gun nut!

Archived