SASS Wire Forum

Hmmmm...

I noticed yesterday a post about a certain movie that ain't being advertised much..Now the thread has apparently been "zapped"..Since the movie was of a political nature, I can understand the moderators wanting to keep that stuff off the wire..But the thing that bothers me is I see other politically-oriented stuff that is left alone, and the word needs to get out on the movie in question NOW..I guess maybe the comments following the original post got too "controversial"? If I said anything to get the thread pulled,I offer my sincerest apologies to the OP..I can't even remember who it was..

It's too bad, this sounds like a flick everyone should see, and it's getting almost ZERO advertising right now..I haven't seen it yet, but I'm going to..That is if I can find it playing anywhere.. :unsure:

Anyhoo, like I said, if it was my comment that got it pulled-Sorry about that..Hope the OP gets to read this before it gets pulled as well..

The first and last I heard about it was on FBN while I was watching Imus the other morning..That is, till the post on here yesterday..

But on the other hand, if it's what it's rumored to be about, the ones who really need to watch it will either refuse to go see it, or won't believe it's true if they do see it..But I should really see it meself before passing judgement one way or the other..

Thanks for the link RM..Looks like the closest place it's playing from me right now is about a hundred miles away..May have to make a day trip over the next weekend!

EDIT! Actually, be careful with that link..I got a message about viruses a few minutes after opening it..Again, Hmmmm.. <_<

Archived