SASS Wire Forum

NIB RCBS Lube/Sizer $120.00 SOLD TO TINYPE!

Fairshake

SOLD SPF I purchased this RCBS lube/sizer #2 model NIB with the instructions and one box of factory lube. I thought at the time that I was going to use it in my casting hobby. I already have a Star and another RCBS for the smokeless lube jobs that I do. I had intended to use this one for a different caliber and lube so that I would not have to change out set ups. If you cast your own for several calibers you know what I'm talking about.

I sold the caliber that I had intended to use this one for. Just add a RCBS sizing/lube die and top punch and your ready to go at a great savings as I'm pricing this to sell. The list price on this machine is about $216.00 I'm selling mine for the price of $120 and shipping of $10. This is the late model machine with all the improvements that has never been used. First I'll take it has a NIB sizer for only $130 TYD.RCBS Model # 80040 Selling for $180 on E-Bay

I'm going to add another stick of RCBS lube plus 4 sticks of White Label BAC lube to the package. That is 6 sticks of lube which is worth another $20 or so. Sweet deal pards The lube should take care of hundreds of your cast bullets.

Reduced to $120 This is a never used NIB lube/sizer and it is the latest model which sells for $180 or more.

I guess everyone either buys the bullets they shoot or already has the casting equipment they need. This is a great deal on a new in the box lube/sizer. How about any trade offers that are in line or close to the value of my sizer?

Archived