SASS Wire Forum

Yeha for Brownells

Notso Slim, SASS #67301

I bought some individual screwdriver bits and a bit set. The set came missing one tip. I emailed Brownells with the problem. I had a response within 2 hours and had the missing bit in 2 or 3 days. I don't mind paying a little more for quality US made products especially with service like that.

Slim

Brownell's quality, bend-over-backwards, service to its customers is probably why I keep ordering from them. I once needed some tool and ordered it overnight delivery, and while I was at it, ordered another several other items for the same shipment. Was advised that two of the extra items would have to be back ordered. Got the main shipment overnight. The next day and the day after that, I received overnight shipments of the two back ordered items, sent to me at no charge for shipping.

They were more concerned about getting the items in my hands than in making a profit. The shipping costs they absorbed exceeded the cost of the items I ordered. That kind of service will make me a loyal customer for life.

This is a standard that all American companies should strive for. I could mention others that do, but today we are talking about Brownells.

Brownells is a 100% top notch company. I have ordered from them steadily for over 15 years and they get it right and right quick. If they don't get it right they make it so in short order, always.

They also have what I need and their web site is easier to navagate then most of their.

KQ

Brownell's quality, bend-over-backwards, service to its customers is probably why I keep ordering from them. I once needed some tool and ordered it overnight delivery, and while I was at it, ordered another several other items for the same shipment. Was advised that two of the extra items would have to be back ordered. Got the main shipment overnight. The next day and the day after that, I received overnight shipments of the two back ordered items, sent to me at no charge for shipping.

They were more concerned about getting the items in my hands than in making a profit. The shipping costs they absorbed exceeded the cost of the items I ordered. That kind of service will make me a loyal customer for life.

This is a standard that all American companies should strive for. I could mention others that do, but today we are talking about Brownells.

Well, I really like Brownells. BUT those of us who pay a flat rate (even on lightweight shipping) of $6 to $14 on a weekly basis are subsidizing those shipping losses on your order. Brownell's does not lose money on shipping. Trust me.

Archived