SASS Wire Forum

Lost at Guns of August

Turkey Legs #48384

Ok I know this is a long shot but I thought what the heck .........I seem to have lost my ring at GOA :( - if anyone found one or knows of anyone who found one can you please let me know.

Thanks

TL B)

Sorry to hear this :( Hope you find it!

Blue

any idea where it was lost? on the range, in the campground? PM me your camp site number. I'll be going up in Sept for the match and can do a walk around if no one has found it.

Turkey Legs, that was not our wedding ring was it. :rolleyes: Hope you find it but the way you run around a stage it could be anywhere. :D

Thanks GH - I have torn every inch of the car hoping to find it but to no avail. I think I may have lost it next to Doc Ells camp site. I don't wear it shooting - keep it in a pouch with my watch and bracelet. When we got done and were unloading our gear - I tired to put it on - but it wouldn't fit - normally happens after I shoot! I thought I put it back in the pouch and tossed it into the car - must not have zipped it closed - so it fell out. Moonwaltz I called the range and they sent someone out - but no such luck - it you want to try again it would greatly appriciated.

TnT - No it wasn't OUR wedding ring :wub: - it was the other guys - who just shakes his head - and said about the same thing you did about running around the stages!! ;)

TL B)

Actually Ziggy it was my wedding ring - but it was my fault so ...... my responsibilty to get another one ..... thinking of just getting one sown or tattoo'd on so I can't lose it ;)

TL

Old Indian saying:

Man who crosses three rivers, is no longer married.

SOOO:

Woman that losses wedding ring, ??????

Sorry to heat that TL. I lose things all the time and then we I do my triple check I find it. You might check your gun cart as well along with the pockets of the gear you wore, but I'm sure you've already done that several times. It's not the loss, as we can replace most things, but it's not the same....

Good luck and it was good to see you and John.

KK

They found a ring at the Super 8......but that just the one Stuffer left in the bathtub. :D

If your luck is like mine I'll drive myself crazy looking for something, give up, and then find it by accident.

Hope it turns up.

Marry someone else and get are new ring... :blink:

Words of wisdom from a Southern Baptist.......... :lol:

TL: have you checked your hubby's nose. Everybody knows that after a few years of marriage, the hubby has a ring in his nose.

..........Widder

Ooohhhh, I've done exactly that, girl. the results were...not good.

Best of luck with finding it; and, if I may, what a delight sharing a posse with you!

Best,

FJT

Archived