SASS Wire Forum

Rugged Gear Cart Pistol Holder

Notso Slim, SASS #67301

I need some ideas to carry 4 pistols on a Rugged Gear Gun Cart (4 gun). I've seen a 4 pistol wood mount in the bottom, where do these come from. I'm open to ideas.

thanks,

Slim

Assuming you're not carrying a full compliment of long guns, you can "clamp" a holster in one of the hooks. You can also be able to slide a holster onto one of the hook jaws. I sometimes carry a spare revolver in a rug underneath the long guns, or even in the mesh bag (I carry spent brass in a canvas bucket slung from the frame). If you get the optional large gearbag, there's plenty of room for a complete two-holster rig.

Assuming you're not carrying a full compliment of long guns, you can "clamp" a holster in one of the hooks. You can also be able to slide a holster onto one of the hook jaws. I sometimes carry a spare revolver in a rug underneath the long guns, or even in the mesh bag (I carry spent brass in a canvas bucket slung from the frame). If you get the optional large gearbag, there's plenty of room for a complete two-holster rig.

Being as I ended up with Beady's first RG 4 gun cart with every gizmo on it,Thanks Beady. I have found that as he stated I can get a two gun rig a couple of rugged handguns and my slicker,all in the front gear bag. Adios Sgt. Jake

Old West Creations has them by JDK Custom Inc. I have one and it works great. It only works on the Rugged Gear 4 gun cart. Their email address is www.oldwestjdk.com. Their phone number is 501-321-2226? ( I think).

DD

You might try Cowboy Shooters Supply. They have all sorts of RG stuff.

580-783-2663

mbrisco@aol.com

They have them, it's a wooden piece that fits in the bottom, right in front of the gun rest.

Old West Creations has them by JDK Custom Inc. I have one and it works great. It only works on the Rugged Gear 4 gun cart. Their email address is www.oldwestjdk.com. Their phone number is 501-321-2226? ( I think).

DD

Here ya go, $30: http://oldwestjdk.com/products.html They take Paypal.

I dunno, though. Looks like it uses the space where I carry my cooler and snacks.

Archived