SASS Wire Forum

How To Renew Online?

Rancho Roy

Just got my request for renewal into SASS. It says "you can renew online at www.sassnet.com"..........

Well, I went there and I simply can not find where you renew!

Anyone can help?

Go to SASS Home. At the top, click on MEMBERSHIP. Scroll down to TYPES OF MEMBERSHIP, the fifth one down is RENEWALS, click on the blue number of the type you want to renew. The page will open where you can type everything in to renew.

Roy B,

There are three different ways that you can renew your membership.

1. Click http://www.sassnet.com/mercantile/Merc-Membership-001A.php that link and it will take you online to renew through the SASS mercantile. A basic 1 year renewal is the first badge, three rows down.

2. You can give us a call at either 1.877.411.7277 or 505.843.1320. It will either be Lilly Mae West or I that will answer the phone and will get you all squared away.

3. The last option is for you to simply send it on, be sure you put your SASS number and will will get it taken care of.

If you have any problems or have any other questions, just let me know.

Buttercup

With two seeing eye dogs and a GPS.................I FOUND IT!

So I filled in everything and "sent" it...........but no confirmation that it was received. Not sure you got it.

The best thing that could happen to the SASS is a real live 2012 web site developer............. Most if not ALL of the issues with the site are very easily corrected.......... Posting pictures, navigation on the home page, content layout, etc simply could use a bit of tweaking.........I bet there are loads of folks on here that would volunteer their time.......:-)

I love the SASS and the folks involved...........but the site can be extremely trying at times.........

Archived