SASS Wire Forum

SOLD ! model 97

30" barrel full choke takedown model . All original unmolested gun . Barrel still has good bluing

mag is showing silver where the slide moves . Reciever pretty much gray/silver . Barrel markings still

very strong . Reciever shows carry wear on serial numbers . Gun has been carried a lot but only shot

a little . The insides are very nice . I've shot it with feather lites and Remington (black ribbed).

Function is flawless . Bore is nearly perfect . It might be perfect but my eyes are no longer sharp

enough to be sure so I'm not claiming it is . Wood finish is about 70% the buttplate is cracked but

still there with an extra tiny screw holding the cracked piece on . It came with a period slip on recoil

pad that I'll include if you wish .

I will TRY to get pictures out of my camera and on to photobucket .

3 day right of return .

375 plus shipping to your FFL who must accept from a non FFL or YOU must bear the cost of me

having a local FFL ship to yours .

If you are looking for a good tight original gun you WILL be pleased with this one!!!

Thanks for looking ,

Train Robber

PM sent

First off I'll take it. If shipping is reasonable.

Where are you located. I will have to check with my FFl to make sure she won't have any problems with that. I do not think she will but better check. I live in 82716

Archived