SASS Wire Forum

Michigan State Championship Wolverine Rangers Range War

Deuce Stevens SASS#55996

It's Michigan, hang out here for any length of time and you realize that all the clothes in your truck aren't there because you are messy; they are there to cover the 8 or 9 weather changes we experience per day.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well got the wagon half load :rolleyes: (or is that me) :wacko:

it's just a wake up left and then I got to wait for Eleanor :wub: to get home from w_ _ _ :angry: then we'll be on our way. Of course the Honey Do list is pretty long so I hope I get it all done before she gets home :o See Ya'll tomorrow...

Faygo(that's chomppin' at the bit)Kid :D:D

We were running behind today due to a dead or atleast dying battery in the truck:-(

Tessa Two Gunner was slightly ticked when she came home and I didn't have that trailer all hooked up. We did leave about 4 for RJ and The Lady's. Our 2 hour drive turned into 4 hours with an over turned semi tractor and trailer blocking the highway on 69.:-(

Fortunately tout e drive from here to the range is about an hour. We need to get there and get moving on the set up process.

I hope every one has a safe trip to the range!

KQ

BTT as this is _the_ place to be in the Midwest this weekend.

At least that's what my mentor Carolina Cowboy keeps telling me ;-)

Well the wagon is just about full and the Honey

Do list is shrinking fast. Eleanor :wub: says maybe 3 o'clock :) I'll be ready just in case. ;) Everyone be safe getting there.

The Fun is about to begin.....HeeeeeHaaaaawww!!!!!!!

Faygo(that's got to finish HD list)Kid :D:D

I'm traveling after 1pm on Friday....looking forward to the weekend. Is registration still open around 4 or 5pm, or do I need to wait until Saturday mornin'?

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Mean Gun Mark, DJ McDraw and I are meeting Doc Eels at Doc's house tomorrow morning. We should be pulling in by early afternoon.

We've been practicing the Michigan Sweep-three hits, two misses, then you drop your gun. :lol:

Mean Gun Mark, DJ McDraw and I are meeting Doc Eels at Doc's house tomorrow morning. We should be pulling in by early afternoon.

We've been practicing the Michigan Sweep-three hits, two misses, then you drop your gun. :lol:

All I wanna know is.. Do you have your dancin' music ready to go? :D:lol:

:lol:

You are funny mister! :lol: Lucky for us Kentucky Drifter is bringing a machine to drive posts this year. Thank the good lord for that. AND if something happens where he can't bring that to the shoot.... well let's just say I know there is no way this cowboy is going near the manual post driver this year. I still have nightmares over that thing! :ph34r:

See you there in a few days Buk!

KQ

Thought of you when I saw this in the Saloon! :lol:http://www.tasco-safety.com/hhats/Cowboy-hard-hats.html

GG ~ :FlagAm:

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy Deuce Stevens,

Manatee told me to contact you but you have your email off and this err message pops up

when I tried to ship you a private message.

I shore wood appreciate it if you could allow me to email you or if you would

email me please.

I can wait until after the big match you have going.

That sure looks like a lotta fun and a lotta work too.

I just want to ask about a knife.

That all.

I hope your weekend has the best weather ever.

Best

CR

Archived