SASS Wire Forum

Lord, why not me?

Subdeacon Joe

Sure a lot of "misinformation" in the short "news" clip...and something verging of panic.

The kid who got the gun did the right thing, but from there it got blown out of proportion.

Want to bet that gun owners will somehow get blamed?

A dealer told me he once shipped a gun and it went to the wrong dealer and the wrong dealer kept it. could he not keep it since anything mailed to you is yours? why could the shipper not just send ups to pick it up again and it be over?

A dealer told me he once shipped a gun and it went to the wrong dealer and the wrong dealer kept it. could he not keep it since anything mailed to you is yours?

Absolutely not!

why could the shipper not just send ups to pick it up again and it be over?

If he would have called them they probably would have. I received a big filtration system via UPS once. No idea why.I hadn't ordered it. There were several address stickers on it like this shipment. Mine was the only one readable. Obviously a warehouse screwup. Called UPS and they picked it up immediately.

I can foresee that the correct gun owner and the shipper will have so issues and problems getting it resolved

correctly. I have no idea what the TV company will suffer. UPS looks like it might have some internal issues.

Oh for the good old days of Pony Express.....

Sure a lot of "misinformation" in the short "news" clip...and something verging of panic.

The kid who got the gun did the right thing, but from there it got blown out of proportion.

Want to bet that gun owners will somehow get blamed?

You caught that too? The kind of breathless fake shock and hysteria. Sickening.

UPS tracks all their packages by bar-code. They also have a big problem with internal thefts. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that some employee took the T.V. and put the T.V. shipping label on another package to cover the theft. I'm just suspicious by nature.

Archived