SASS Wire Forum

GUNFIGHT IN DIXIE MEMPHIS TN>

Hey Y'all

With the Midwest Classic and Black Gold in the books We look forward to seeing who finished at the top.

The final leg is A GUNFIGHT IN DIXIE and what a gun fight it will be.

Hosted by the Memphis Gunslingers

Who's gonna win I don't know.

Here is the schedule of events Gunfight Schedule

See ya There

MOSE

Yep, lookin' forward to the gunfight! Haven't ever been. Have heard good things about the shoot/club.

Ringer

Yep, lookin' forward to the gunfight! Haven't ever been. Have heard good things about the shoot/club.

Ringer

Ringer, you be careful down there, they Like their food, specially Taters and Fish. :lol:

Course I guess Mose and them will be there too. Wish I could make it.

Are ya sayin' the competition gets pretty tough at the chow line? I'll make sure to be on my game when holding a knife and fork:-)

Ringer

Are ya sayin' the competition gets pretty tough at the chow line? I'll make sure to be on my game when holding a knife and fork:-)

Ringer

:lol: The chow line is bad enough, then theres PrestidigiTATER, Black FISH Kid and Mose is pretty fast too. :lol:

Glad I signed up for this one early!! If it's anything like the first two we're in for a treat!!

Y'all get saddled up an' come on!! :FlagAm:

This'll be a good one folks!! Get signed up and make yer plans! :FlagAm:

Yep! Gonna' set up the tent and entertain as usual.

:rolleyes: Thought I'd sent that info! :wacko::rolleyes:

I'll get it out today!

I know Mose an' Bella are busy with the U.S. Open right now and Cherokee Sgt. and the folks at Memphis are workin' hard to get ready, so I figure we orta' give this one a little push back up to the top!!

If the Midwest Classic and the Black Gold Shootout are any indication, this is gonna' be a fun match!! :lol::lol:

I know Mose an' Bella are busy with the U.S. Open right now and Cherokee Sgt. and the folks at Memphis are workin' hard to get ready, so I figure we orta' give this one a little push back up to the top!!

If the Midwest Classic and the Black Gold Shootout are any indication, this is gonna' be a fun match!! :lol::lol:

Be seeing you there Blackwater.

You going to the Open too?

Be seeing you there Blackwater.

You going to the Open too?

Yep!! I'll be heading up Tues. afternoon or really early Wed. morning.

Gunfight is gonna' be hectic 'cause I've gotta' be back in Nashville Friday night for a gig at B.B. Kings for a Vanderbilt fraternity. :wacko::lol:

CUNO happy you can make the shoot looks LIKE wrangler class well be A shoot out BFISH CUNO & MOSE lucky I shoot SS

Thanks Cherokee, man I am pumped. Looks Like Moreguns and Hurricane are coming too.

I think me and Hurricane are on your posse at the Open.

Y'all need to get signed up and shoot this match! Good folks, lots of fun and a great range!

I'm bummin' right now 'cause the doctor says I may not get to go!!

There's gonna' be some hotly contested categories in the Triple Crown competition, and I understand that the weather is lookin' good!!

Sarge! If I don't make it, tell folks that those gift certificates will be extended to Jan. 1 2013 so's the folks that get 'em can get a chance to redeem them 'til Christmas.

Any body heard how it's goin'?

I still can't travel and so I'm missin' this one too!!

Thanks for the calls and well wishes from friends and fellow cowboys!!

We are having a great time. I've never been here before. They have a first class cowboy town!!! Weather is cool. Lots of shooters! Great stages!

Looking forward to this evenings meal and entertainment. From what I've been told they feed ya?

Ringer

Archived