SASS Wire Forum

Cimarron 44-40 made by Uberti SOLD SPF

Fairshake

I purchased this revolver about 4-5 years ago as a back up to my USFA revolvers. I also purchased a Texas Jacks Cross-draw holster for it at the same time. I shot two matches with it and put it in the safe as it was to be a back up gun. Well, I have never had to pull it out and it's time for it to find a new home.

It has the full type of Birdshead and not the one with the hump. It is better suited to a man's hand and not a woman's unless she is of large frame. The style of this grip allows the gun to roll in the hand for soft shooting unless you shoot them little loads. I paid a little over $500 for the gun and shipping and $65 for the holster from Texas Jacks. The holster is a cross-draw type. I will sell the gun for $395 and $40 for the holster as a single purchase. This does not include shipping which will be $40 extra. The gun is like new in the box condition. I'm going to try and post pictures from my photobucket,if I have problems then I can e-mail to serious buyers. No tire kickers please.

I'm also not looking for nor interested in any kind of trades. If you feel that my price is wrong or only want to kick it around then please restrain from responding.

The retail on this gun was over $600 in the last Cimarron catalog that it appeared in. It's easy to verify by calling them. Take Care Fairshake

THIS GUN IS SOLD ON SPF TO GUNSLINGER

Would like some pictures. I have one just like it I use for my winter carry gun. I might like to pair it up with another. Thanks, SA

email - gleavitt79@yahoo.com

The gun is still for sale. I had trouble with my attempt at photobucket but I am able to send via e-mail. The gun is as described with all the bluing on the front of the cylinder and no drag lines on the cylinder. Fairshake

Fairshake,

Would you sell that Texas Jack holster? I'm guessing it's the slim jim cross draw listed in Texas Jack's ad.

If you'll sell it, let me know and work something out.

Many thanks,

Shorty

Archived