SASS Wire Forum

Ladies, a bit of beef for you

Subdeacon Joe

That Spanish tennis player ain't too hard to look at :wub:

Oh.....PLEASE !

Calico, ya need a drink..........BAD !

I'm buyin' fer you only ! Ok, Buick can come along too !

I don't think Buick is interested in looking at the Spanish tennis player.....and he's already having a beer :P

Well, add some whiskey to dat beer !

An dat U-G-L-Y ( pronouned U-GLY) tennis player aint comin' ifin' he knows what's good fer him !

Now, what yer poison, Calico ?

I thought the tennis player was the best looking one of the bunch.....none of them are all that good looking, but then again I usually look at guys from the other side :lol:

I'd ask for some tequila but I think I'm already getting myself in enough trouble ;)

Oh, and Buick would probably like to hang out with the fencer, I think he's from Italy, but only cuz Buick used to fence and could pick up some pointers ;)

I thought the tennis player was the best looking one of the bunch.....none of them are all that good looking, but then again I usually look at guys from the other side :lol:

I'd ask for some tequila but I think I'm already getting myself in enough trouble ;)

Oh, and Buick would probably like to hang out with the fencer, I think he's from Italy, but only cuz Buick used to fence and could pick up some pointers ;)

Ifin' Buick wanted some pointers on fence mendin' din he coulda ask me ! I don't charge fer my knowledge and expertise !

Wait A DADBURN MINUTE...........YOU BE LOOKIN AT DA SOUTHEND ?

Well, I must amit you and Lady Hawk has good tastes, lookin at us men folk like dat.

Makes me feel like a side of meat !

Now what makes ya think ifin' I pour ya a takillya, which I did all ready, you be gittin' into trouble ?

Ummmm, I wonder...............

You're just trying to get me to dance on the tables, that's what's gonna get me in trouble! :P

But ya do it so dang well Calico !

Nother takillya ?

Sure, why not, after all I did behave myself this past weekend (well, sort of)!

Ya shore nuff did !

Donatin' dat fine hand made quilt like dat !

I'm rat proud of ya ! (sniff, sniff)

Tank I'll have nother takillya.................care fer one more ?

And now it's time to let yur hair down an turn it loose !

My hair's already down...oh heck, pour me another one!

Dat a gal !

Now....sip it rat slow like.........enjoy how it tastes an feels goin' down !

The fencing dude is pretty hot :wub: but I wouldn't have any issues with any of them :P

Ya poor thing !

Bottles, just leave dat takilla bottle next to dat whiskey bottle. I gots lots of work to do wif two sick women on my hands ! !

The fencing dude is pretty hot :wub: but I wouldn't have any issues with any of them :P

I'm with you. I'm partial to the swimmers tho......

oh the swimmers and their speedos! I do have an issue with the uniforms of the men's beach volleyball versus the women's beach volleyball. What is up with men wearing baggy shorts? Come on the women are bearing it the men can too! ;)

Archived